• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

"DO YOU EVER FEEL ALONE IN A CROWDED ROOM? "

Syenika

❤The Shine Of ZoZo❤
Posting Freak
images (87).jpeg

Feel??? And Why??.._✨✨✨

I enjoy chatting only with like minded. So, if no one around of my choice , I just watch Wall. Its fun . My main purpose of being here to relax and enjoy and even by watching wall , I get enough entertainment. So, dont feel alone .:cool:
Thats good ✨✨✨

I did. That was a very awkward situation. Some just stare at me and judgement written all over their faces, yet some also smile and greeted. But i kept in mind that in life, you originally have yourself and making friends will eventually come by :)

I did. That was a very awkward situation. Some just stare at me and judgement written all over their faces, yet some also smile and greeted. But i kept in mind that in life, you originally have yourself and making friends will eventually come by :)
Good....✨✨:Like: