• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Do chatzozo steal data ??

ZenVoyager

Other day I was trying to download a movie. I had to use a VPN to download it. While I was waiting for the movie to download,I thought to check in to chat here. But I was been blocked for using a VPN for certain hours. For a moment I was shocked, why chatzozo has blocked me for using a VPN?? Is chatzozo trying to steal my data?? There are no ads here and it's free, so how the developers are earning from this site??

Other day I was trying to download a movie. I had to use a VPN to download it. While I was waiting for the movie to download,I thought to check in to chat here. But I was been blocked for using a VPN for certain hours. For a moment I was shocked, why chatzozo has blocked me for using a VPN?? Is chatzozo trying to steal my data?? There are no ads here and it's free, so how the developers are earning from this site??
@Administrator @Hades @Aphrodite

Answer, curious to know :tso:

no we dont steal data ,we block vpn to stop idiots ,trolls ,pedos etc who use them to cause problems thats is why we block VPNS.
the simple answer is the OWNERS( Me and Hades) pay for everything here out off our OWN pocket and when we need a developer we Pay him or her from our pocket simple as.

Johny, Johny,
Yes papa?
Eating sugar?
No papa.
Telling lies?
No papa.
Open your mouth
Ha ha ha!

Do not use VPN when you chat in zozo, we don't need trolls, spammers, abusers, and idiots taking advantage of hiding their real IP, which in many cases helps us to hand over such data to law enforcement for an investigation..

They steal our hapiness

blame god for every mess you do meme.jpg

Thanks to DALL·E 3...makes things easier now...

"Wrog" Silly LOL

no we dont steal data ,we block vpn to stop idiots ,trolls ,pedos etc who use them to cause problems thats is why we block VPNS.
the simple answer is the OWNERS( Me and Hades) pay for everything here out off our OWN pocket and when we need a developer we Pay him or her from our pocket simple as.
I still have doubts. And I have a few suggestions and opinions. But let's go ahead and leave it at that. There are few idiots here who laugh at everything thinking what they do is funny. Their brain doesn't work when they respond with a reply or smileys. But I appreciate what you are doing here and what you have achieved so far. Thank you.