• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Informative Did you know?

Enola

Born to bejeweled, forced to tolerate it ✨
Posting Freak
You might've heard other people describing themselves as 'antisocials'. But what they might actually mean is 'asocial'. Although both words are often used interchangeably, even some dictionaries define them synonymously.
FB_IMG_1602591834432.jpg

In psychology and psychiatry, however, antisocial has a distinct meaning.
Antisocial behavior violates the basic rights of others, causing harm or disruption in some way. While being asocial or unsocial involves a withdrawal from others or lack of motivation in social engagement.

So, the next time you want to avoid company, you might not want to say, “I’m feeling antisocial today.” If you’re just not in the mood to socialize, the word you’re looking for is: asocial. #mentalhealthawareness

Why hate social engagement yes its a drama of people's. So being asocial is something good. At no drams no fake acts no idiotic questions no unwanted situations.

Remembering an incident where i was in a relative marriage around 18 think so one relative blame me if u play game like this you wont succed in life and blah blah blah and you willl definitely gonna beg. I love to play mobile games still now its my like. Now almost 10 years over now the same relative call me with respect. So which one was drama i still wonder. He cares me now. Lolz he has some border line to give respect and love.

Remembering an incident where i was in a relative marriage around 18 think so one relative blame me if u play game like this you wont succed in life and blah blah blah and you willl definitely gonna beg. I love to play mobile games still now its my like. Now almost 10 years over now the same relative call me with respect. So which one was drama i still wonder. He cares me now. Lolz he has some border line to give respect and love.
Hehe, in every family, there's always that one relative who have nothing else to do but 'read' person's future:Cwl:... But you proved himwrong , and that's great :p a win win situation...