• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Did you know who is the longest someone has gone without sleep?

Deepak Kiran

Paw Patrol of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Posting Freak
How long can someone stay awake without sleeping? It's a question that's captured the curiosity of many. We all know sleep is important for our bodies and minds, but there have been some extraordinary cases where people have stayed awake for surprisingly long periods.

what-is-the-longest-someone-has-gone-without-sleep-153027464-16x9_0.jpg

Let's take a look at some of the most remarkable instances of sleep deprivation and what they teach us about the human condition.
19 days without sleep

Meet Robert McDonald, the man who achieved a remarkable feat by staying awake for an astounding 19 days in 1986, setting a world record recognized by Guinness World Records. McDonald's endurance, staying awake for a total of 453 hours and 40 minutes, captivated the world's attention.

How long can someone stay awake without sleeping? It's a question that's captured the curiosity of many. We all know sleep is important for our bodies and minds, but there have been some extraordinary cases where people have stayed awake for surprisingly long periods.

View attachment 222297

Let's take a look at some of the most remarkable instances of sleep deprivation and what they teach us about the human condition.
19 days without sleep

Meet Robert McDonald, the man who achieved a remarkable feat by staying awake for an astounding 19 days in 1986, setting a world record recognized by Guinness World Records. McDonald's endurance, staying awake for a total of 453 hours and 40 minutes, captivated the world's attention.
Wow that's great

Seriously great people re...if i don't sleep properly one or two nights..i will be roaming around with a knife..all around.. because I go mad..lol

I have had few episodes of insomnia. Could stay two days without sleep but not sleepy or tired, actually wont even think of going to bed. Just doing my regular things to spend time.