• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Did you get to know the purpose of your life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3142
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3142

You can elaborate or you can just say either yes or no.

Need to think what iam teared in this much years. Hope nothing as done;). Love pepole unconditionally make eveyone laufgh as much as you can.

live my life at its fullest. But i guess every situations u gone through has a purpose, so that will remain as a mystery. There are lots of purpose coming, as here comes a saying "life is full of surprises":nodding:

Its a complicated question, our society and the people around will affect us entirely. Its hard to break the cuckoo bird nest and find the purpose of your life.

I have read history, where people chose the wrong path and spend all their good days of their life in wasting time or serving for wrong purpose, but when they find their real purpose, there won't be much time to pursuit it.

Naam jaapo, keerat karo, vaand chakao.. These are the guiding, fundamental principles taught to me by my religion and parents
Naam japo.. To keep chanting gods name
Keerat karo.. Earn by good means, work hard
Vaand chako... Share with all..

Having followed this stringently, I can say, I did not hv time to think but I found happiness while serving.. During langar, n peace beyond words