• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Dear Forum

Enola

Born to bejeweled, forced to tolerate it ✨
Posting Freak
Hey forum, I realized its been three years yet we’re still here together , unbreakble. There are quite a list that I wanna share to you about and of how you are always been there witnessing my confession about love, anguish, growth and happiness.

I have travelled in some places and i brought you with me, when ever i wanna pen down any ideas or experiences you are the first one that comes to my wondrous mind. You let me spill words i never thought am capable to ever express! because of you I met amazing and or a few that not so amazing but regardless of who they are because of you forum I was able to witness their magical ability to share shimmering posts that makes us stay for quite moree and moreeee. And the truth is, without you forum I wouldn’t able to write anything at all.

May you continue to flourish and grow like you did in the past 3 years as I witnessed!
May you ingest foodwords and digest them with more informations because there are several Zozo people who treasures you and your mere existence dearly. Continue to spread your magic!!
To everyone behind the creation of You what an incredible piece this is.

Long live, ZoZo
forum !

Hey forum, I realized its been three years yet we’re still here together , unbreakble. There are quite a list that I wanna share to you about and of how you are always been there witnessing my confession about love, anguish, growth and happiness.

I have travelled in some places and i brought you with me, when ever i wanna pen down any ideas or experiences you are the first one that comes to my wondrous mind. You let me spill words i never thought am capable to ever express! because of you I met amazing and or a few that not so amazing but regardless of who they are because of you forum I was able to witness their magical ability to share shimmering posts that makes us stay for quite moree and moreeee. And the truth is, without you forum I wouldn’t able to write anything at all.

May you continue to flourish and grow like you did in the past 3 years as I witnessed!
May you ingest foodwords and digest them with more informations because there are several Zozo people who treasures you and your mere existence dearly. Continue to spread your magic!!

Long live, ZoZo
forum !
Forum, my stress buster during work

Same here.. Nowadays people are just being hungry for points but some people make me stay here (including you). Hope to see more poems, writings from your side Meloo..

Long live, ZoZo
forum !
Nicee