• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Darkness

Enola

Born to bejeweled, forced to tolerate it ✨
Posting Freak
FB_IMG_1623520509523.jpg
They say that loneliness is often an empty feeling. Sadness is a growing void. Grief eats you up until you no longer recognize who you are. They say that negativity is the lack of something.
But I think darkness is an abundance of good things that weren't expressed properly, so they end up rotting inside you. Like the way the mixing of watercolor pigments results in black, when emotions are bottled up, they blend within you to form something dark.
Grief is unexpressed happiness. Darkness is misplaced light. Loneliness is all the love you keep inside yourself because you don’t know where else to place it. You need to bleed those colors out. You need to let the yellow leak through your laugh.
Let the red to escape with your love. You have to share the blue, no matter how dark the hue, with anyone who’s willing to listen.
You have to let the green grow outside you. After being there for so long, I realized that darkness is all the colors that failed to get out of your system. So bleed them all out.
Don’t turn yourself into a color prison.
— Romia Creshil ig: rspoetica

They say that loneliness is often an empty feeling. Sadness is a growing void. Grief eats you up until you no longer recognize who you are. They say that negativity is the lack of something.
But I think darkness is an abundance of good things that weren't expressed properly, so they end up rotting inside you. Like the way the mixing of watercolor pigments results in black, when emotions are bottled up, they blend within you to form something dark.
Grief is unexpressed happiness. Darkness is misplaced light. Loneliness is all the love you keep inside yourself because you don’t know where else to place it. You need to bleed those colors out. You need to let the yellow leak through your laugh.
Let the red to escape with your love. You have to share the blue, no matter how dark the hue, with anyone who’s willing to listen.
You have to let the green grow outside you. After being there for so long, I realized that darkness is all the colors that failed to get out of your system. So bleed them all out.
Don’t turn yourself into a color prison.
— Romia Creshil ig: rspoetica
I thought you wrote it for a second..

Still It's beautifully written..❤️❤️❤️

I truly agree the idea of loneliness is where..all the love is waiting to be expressed..