• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

nitzzz

Epic Legend
Well, it seems I tried to slide into the DMs, but ended up sliding into a rejection letter instead! No hard feelings though, I respect her right to decline. She's truly a gem, and her interactions have been like a masterclass in charm. Huge shoutout to everyone for backing my posts! Don't worry, I'll keep the content coming. And as for my crush, well, it's like they say, "Some crushes are forever!"

Well, it seems I tried to slide into the DMs, but ended up sliding into a rejection letter instead! No hard feelings though, I respect her right to decline. She's truly a gem, and her interactions have been like a masterclass in charm. Huge shoutout to everyone for backing my posts! Don't worry, I'll keep the content coming. And as for my crush, well, it's like they say, "Some crushes are forever!"
images - 2024-05-10T170024.334.jpeg

be positive man, things can take u turns after some time. Behind every successful man there is a woman, who knows her decline could be an indication of a great success coming up for you in the future

be positive man, things can take u turns after some time. Behind every successful man there is a woman, who knows her decline could be an indication of a great success coming up for you in the future
Thanks for the positive vibes! Who knows, maybe this rejection is just the plot twist before the happy ending. And you're right, behind every success, there's often a story of resilience and unexpected turns. Here's to embracing the journey ahead!

I thought I would not comment on this post but I saw the tag so I commented. What I want to say is, from the beginning there were many by your side and at the end there are many by your side but no one was by my side because I listened to my heart from the beginning and if I love someone I will do it from my heart and not by listening to anyone. I don't feel bad about it. Friends are always by your side and will always be there. I want that too.

Everyone is right saying that behind a successful man is a woman.
But I don't think you need anything else to be successful in life. You need someone who will understand you, be by your side in happiness and sadness, protect you from everyone with love. I will say this at the end, everyone is encouraging you to be well and I want to encourage you too. Maybe something better is waiting for you in life.

Thanks, I want to get out of this. Be well, take care..

I thought I would not comment on this post but I saw the tag so I commented. What I want to say is, from the beginning there were many by your side and at the end there are many by your side but no one was by my side because I listened to my heart from the beginning and if I love someone I will do it from my heart and not by listening to anyone. I don't feel bad about it. Friends are always by your side and will always be there. I want that too.

Everyone is right saying that behind a successful man is a woman.But I don't think you need anything else to be successful in life. You need someone who will understand you, be by your side in happiness and sadness, protect you from everyone with love. I will say this at the end, everyone is encouraging you to be well and I want to encourage you too. Maybe something better is waiting for you in life.

Thanks, I want to get out of this. Be well, take ca

Everyone is right saying that behind a successful man is a woman.But I don't think you need anything else to be successful in life. You need someone who will understand you, be by your side in happiness and sadness, protect you from everyone with love. I will say this at the end, everyone is encouraging you to be well and I want to encourage you too. Maybe something better is waiting for you in life.

Well..check whos got how many friends..so don manipulate

All what i asked is for a chat session wit u

Hello bro why are you disqualifying so soon you will get everything by coming here in virtual world it is not possible you have to give time you have to use it well. Be a good friend even if you get something