• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Crazy or Kinkiest idea -

EkaLustYa

Eternal Optimist of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Note: I already posted this on profile posts, but on someone’s suggestion- posting here to check the pulse. If this is not relevant thread, please free to delete:

I have this craziest and kinkiest idea ( okay, get your stones ready). We watch lot of singing and dance programs on tv. This is a great hit and lot of other programs mushroomed around this concept. There will be judges and hold the placard with score on it and comment every fricking thing just for the sake of it. Okay flip those programs to “ fucking completion” lol. What would they say? “ ohh baby, at the time he is pushing his tool had you raised your butt a bit, it would have been more awesome and heavenly ? - keep practicing - you are almost there - I give you 9 out of 10”. Announcer says “ zordhaaar thaaaliya.. let’s welcome our next couple” lol ( okay now you can throw your stones lol)

It would either be a crazy fuck fest or a throw up party. In all terms leading to humans stop copulating