• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Crazy Lover

Yumster

Minecrafter of ZoZo
I'm crazy, crazy for you.
Now you know what love is.
Theglance which came swinging around and kissed you
castan intoxication over you.
Who knows what your eyes spoke to mine!
Cast me in your own color;
Will you give me coloring,darling?
Protect my honor, guard my modesty!
Who knows what your breathtold my heartbeats!
These moments are full of meaning.
I'd like to write poetry on your lips.

I'mcrazy, crazy for you.

It’s a crazy crazy crazy crazy feeling

I'm crazy, crazy for you.
Now you know what love is.
Theglance which came swinging around and kissed you
castan intoxication over you.
Who knows what your eyes spoke to mine!
Cast me in your own color;
Will you give me coloring,darling?
Protect my honor, guard my modesty!
Who knows what your breathtold my heartbeats!
These moments are full of meaning.
I'd like to write poetry on your lips.

I'mcrazy, crazy for you.
Nice man...

Hmm I miss someone who use to write for me

I miss him

Not only feeling crazy will do it should be unconditional in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. Love

So it means you are becoming tough day by day! I think you should not change the person you are for somebody else
Am the same person for myself but that other person thinks I have changed...
But y don't they understand or think what would be the reason behind the change of behaviour...y dont they put efforts to think or discuss or talk or ask about it...i still wonder y ppl don't accept der mistake instead blame others saying u have changed...
poor me or stupid him :think:

Am the same person for myself but that other person thinks I have changed...
But y don't they understand or think what would be the reason behind the change of behaviour...y dont they put efforts to think or discuss or talk or ask about it...i still wonder y ppl don't accept der mistake instead blame others saying u have changed...
poor me or stupid him :think:
But that's what goes on today mostly. Accepting mistake is something you will least find now. Yet there are people who will surely meet up your perceptions that's for sure.

But that's what goes on today mostly. Accepting mistake is something you will least find now. Yet there are people who will surely meet up your perceptions that's for sure.
I wish too...thank u buddy for positive words...
But someone says that I talk negative :Dull:when I talk I do discuss but not an argument...ssshhhh
Now a days talking ur heart is a crime lol

I wish too...thank u buddy for positive words...
But someone says that I talk negative :Dull:when I talk I do discuss but not an argument...ssshhhh
Now a days talking ur heart is a crime lol
Most important is what you feel about yourself. No one else. Not a crime in talking ur heart better to change it at the onset of misquoting. Watchful should be. Better to keep it for someone else.

Most important is what you feel about yourself. No one else. Not a crime in talking ur heart better to change it at the onset of misquoting. Watchful should be. Better to keep it for someone else.
Uuufff what I mean is when u talk frankly ppl get offended...