• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Concerned or not ?Everyone's testing and Dropping bombs

Concerned about the USA dropping bombs but it's fine if North Korea does all this playing around? NK should of been slapped in the head long ago and their toys taken away from them. I know they are supported by China and it's a bigger deal than just us versus them. What I'm saying is this situation with "Fat Boy" should of been handled long ago and we wouldn't have this problem today. Another thing that gets me is , how the world is so concerned about what Trump will do to them, Can't you see that the prior Administration was just allowing all this build up...to HURT YOU. But Oh Know you see him as the GREAT ONE..Pop those unicornian bubbles and get REAL people.

I guess to answer the concerned or not part of the question. Not, it will all work out in the end one way or another. But then, Am, cuz obviously I pay attention to it. HaHa. Did I make myself clear? All I'm sayin' is..I'm ready..What ever.