• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

complaints

Hades

the god you love to hate!!
Staff member
Administrator
a message for all the backseat mods/admin. we only need ONE person to tag staff names when it comes to complaints or reports and thats the person making the complaint. Some of you think that just because you tag a staff members name and then say "look into this" we are at your beck and call. We SEE the forum just like you do, we LOOK at the complaints, STOP TAGGING our names and making yourself look important. You aren't. We'll get to the complaint when we get to it. :finger:

a message for all the backseat mods/admin. we only need ONE person to tag staff names when it comes to complaints or reports and thats the person making the complaint. Some of you think that just because you tag a staff members name and then say "look into this" we are at your beck and call. We SEE the forum just like you do, we LOOK at the complaints, STOP TAGGING our names and making yourself look important. You aren't. We'll get to the complaint when we get to it. :finger:
Very nice post How long was waiting for such a post. Because it is often seen that by repeatedly tagging the staff member by the user, the entire thread becomes spamming, due to which the issue takes another form.

I never went through a thread 4-5 times..just watch once and close it, but this one pulls me back making me re-read:hearteyes:love this one Hades!!!