• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Closure

Is closure a myth ? Has anyone got closure from the people who left you ?
Closure is the condition of moving on after accepting the unchangebility, and no longer hoping for the re-establishment of the old situation
Having that closure can bring about a personal healing and there won’t be any feelings of bitterness or unforgiveness!!
But if the other person is not ready to give any kind of explanation ..better to accept the fact and just look back and see
EVERY DETAIL IS ACTUALLY THE ANSWER!!

Closure needs to be in your mind and heart!!

Closure is not a myth, after having some kind of bond with the person...we deserve to know why it ended ..but it's completely their choice,
Respect and move on bro!!

Btw anytime u feel like sharing ...I m just a ping away!

Cheers!!

Closure is the condition of moving on after accepting the unchangebility, and no longer hoping for the re-establishment of the old situation
Having that closure can bring about a personal healing and there won’t be any feelings of bitterness or unforgiveness!!
But if the other person is not ready to give any kind of explanation ..better to accept the fact and just look back and see
EVERY DETAIL IS ACTUALLY THE ANSWER!!

Closure needs to be in your mind and heart!!

Closure is not a myth, after having some kind of bond with the person...we deserve to know why it ended ..but it's completely their choice,
Respect and move on bro!!

Btw anytime u feel like sharing ...I m just a ping away!

Cheers!!
Thanks for the shoulder akka :hearteyes: I've moved on long back ! I'm happy to see them smile