• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

ChatZoZo looks like down and it is not logging me in and showing offline - 03rd July 2020

Im facing the problem too....

im gonna say this here just for to know reasons ,when you inform us of crashes and the site being down i thankyou for also informing me but when it comes to indian chat i can only inform @Administrator as i dont deal with the technical side of zozo ,you can tell me and i will pass the message on ,incases if you need a admin and no one is in indian chat you can come find me if i am in sex chat .
my side of zozo is also having certian issues which @Administrator is also having to deal with but i am also able to help you out if needed so please do if i am not on the forum come find me in sex chat if there is a issue that can be dealt with immedalty