• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info Chat Update Version 1.1.9

Technical Assistant

Technical Team Member
Senior's
We have recently rolled out our new chat version, 1.1.9, which contains many fixes and updates.

FIXES:
  1. Major front-end UI changes. How chat looks, and it will be easy for chatters eyes to read messages and to keep the colors minimal to avoid stress.
  2. Refactored LIGHT and Dark Modes for both DESKTOP and Mobile Version.
  3. Old message styling format of text appearing on the screen for mobile users are able to still set LEGACY themes as their default themes.
  4. Removed Private Uncessary Tags
  5. Delete button visibility fix in main chat and private chat only for ( moderators and admins ).
  6. Email template: When a new user register or request for password change. A brand new style of message will appear in your email.
  7. User and Chat Database structure have been changed and clean-up mechanism implemented to avoid any usage of heavy DATABASE usage.

We have referenced a few fixes in our earlier post, but we focus on fixing the Critical and Urgent issues only to keep our to-do list short.
  • Blocking user should be double sided. [Will be fixed on V-1.2.0]
  • Mobile optimization, mobile UI will be refactored and optimized for better chatting experience. [FIXED]
  • Back-end admin panel tool will get more options to manage every user without login into database or server. [Will be available on V-1.2.1]
  • Image upload optimization, it gonna be blazing fast, YOU WILL SEE IT. Right now all uploading images are raw and not optimized, we are planned to get it load faster and serve a better version of it. [Moved to Next Version Based on Issue Criticality - Will be Implemented on V-1.2.0]
  • Minor layout tweaks and CSS changes needed to be done to be more appealing to new users. [FIXED]

TO-DO LIST:

• Guest users have the ability to upload avatars now, which is a mistake, so we will get this feature removed to avoid illicit pictures being uploaded as guest avatars.
  • Giving permission to users to access the chat using VPN only if their account is email verified. (This helps people to stay anonymous)
  • Adding watermark to all those uploaded images inside the chat. - This is only for main chat images, not for the private chat uploads.
  • More UI and UX improvement on the go.
We do our best to provide a better chatting environment for everyone.

loving the new version ,just one issue in the "dark mode " the usernames in white is confusing even with color fonts ,also i'm not liking what i just read on the To-Do - List ,think we will need to talk that one through with Hades and myself tyvm

Good job for keeping the user experience great. Thank you.

Waiting for atleast version 1.2.0 to be rolled out on the Indian Chat Site

Last edited:
We have recently rolled out our new chat version, 1.1.9, which contains many fixes and updates.

FIXES:
  1. Major front-end UI changes. How chat looks, and it will be easy for chatters eyes to read messages and to keep the colors minimal to avoid stress.
  2. Refactored LIGHT and Dark Modes for both DESKTOP and Mobile Version.
  3. Old message styling format of text appearing on the screen for mobile users are able to still set LEGACY themes as their default themes.
  4. Removed Private Uncessary Tags
  5. Delete button visibility fix in main chat and private chat only for ( moderators and admins ).
  6. Email template: When a new user register or request for password change. A brand new style of message will appear in your email.
  7. User and Chat Database structure have been changed and clean-up mechanism implemented to avoid any usage of heavy DATABASE usage.

We have referenced a few fixes in our earlier post, but we focus on fixing the Critical and Urgent issues only to keep our to-do list short.
  • Blocking user should be double sided. [Will be fixed on V-1.2.0]
  • Mobile optimization, mobile UI will be refactored and optimized for better chatting experience. [FIXED]
  • Back-end admin panel tool will get more options to manage every user without login into database or server. [Will be available on V-1.2.1]
  • Image upload optimization, it gonna be blazing fast, YOU WILL SEE IT. Right now all uploading images are raw and not optimized, we are planned to get it load faster and serve a better version of it. [Moved to Next Version Based on Issue Criticality - Will be Implemented on V-1.2.0]
  • Minor layout tweaks and CSS changes needed to be done to be more appealing to new users. [FIXED]

TO-DO LIST:

• Guest users have the ability to upload avatars now, which is a mistake, so we will get this feature removed to avoid illicit pictures being uploaded as guest avatars.
  • Giving permission to users to access the chat using VPN only if their account is email verified. (This helps people to stay anonymous)
  • Adding watermark to all those uploaded images inside the chat. - This is only for main chat images, not for the private chat uploads.
  • More UI and UX improvement on the go.
We do our best to provide a better chatting environment for everyone.
:clapping::clapping:

Dear, @Technical Assistant, (Zman).... Thanks for all of the Owners' hard work, etc., & for this update. :)

Now, for my feedback.... RUH! ROH! lol :p

★ Picture post "Previews", (showing the pic), need to be made much smaller or returned to the size we had before. Pic Previews, now, are way too large, take up half if not most of your screen, make it extremely difficult to follow or have any kind of conversation in chat, shoots entire conversations up & off screen when large/tall or long pics are posted, & the size of one "Pic Preview" now resembles when someone spams the room with multiple pictures when we had the smaller previews. Please, if nothing else, 'fix pic preview sizes'. lol

★ While the change to an "easier on the eyes" basic coloration is deeply appreciated, in my humble opinion, a change is needed to the chatter's name colors or we need to return them to the way they looked before this update.... here's why. Now, while all of the chatters' different font colors are showing beautifully, all of the chatters' names are in black, including Staff names. Now, even though everything & everyone looks great & the same in the Username List, a majority of chatters that come in rarely look at the "Username List" & will just look at the Main Chat Room, especially if they're using their cell phones to chat. So, besides having the nice Staff, VIP, Pro, badges next to the names in both areas, it would be nice to see, (or return them to the old way), the chatters' names, that are chatting away, colored according to how the Username List looks. Plus, if nothing else, I believe the Staff names chatting in the room should be colored differently, from everyone else, so that they are more noticeable by everyone that may not look at the top of the Username List. As it is now, Staff names blend in with all of the others who are chatting & it's hard to spot a Staff member. I hope this makes sense. lol

★ Lastly, I'm also questionable/concerned about the "To-Do List" posted above in your "Chat Update Info" post & am in high hopes that you, Aphrodite, & Hades will discuss them more when you all can get together sometime. Small note: I'm not sure if allowing guest names to upload avatars, (profile pics), is a bad thing.... There's been no problems that I'm aware of from the very few I've seen do it. Personally speaking, I've seen worse avatars, (profile pics), on registered accounts/chat names. lol

Thanks again for all you do & thanks for reading my post. I hope you will give my ideas/thoughts/opinions some consideration.

Take Care,
~ Hellz ツ