• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Update Release Version -1.1.3

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Last day we have successfully updated sex chat side with new version (1.1.3), which contains lot of bug fix and new functions that will help users to use our chat more ease.

List of Bug fixed:

1. Fixed BLOCK issue, refactored the whole thing and now every user can block total of 20 users. If they want to block more users, then they have to release few from their block list.
  2. Ban, Kick, Mute confirmation, this appears twice when we ban user.
  3. Fixed sending private images to multiple people, before users cant send private images more than once. ( still there is one more bug, about this issue, will look into it). Damn fucking bugs.
  4. Fixed VPN block, did total refactoring work to make it work as intended to be.
  5. Fixed GUEST login issue. (If you login with certain guest id to chat. You can use the same id again if you are using the same browser and device which you have used earlier. If you try to open through incognito mode, or different browser, OOOPS. You are not allowed to login at all. )
  6. Enabled Private Chat Notification Sounds and Main Chat Notification Sound.
  7. By default, disabled browser notification. Sometime it might feel too annoying for female users once they log into the room. Imagine, they might get 50+ Pm's all at once?
  8. A new login and sign up page. ( which fits all screen size ).

Alright, there is still more to go. All new updates and changes will be updated through this subsection.

Yes i need atleast 50 pepole to block :p. When are you gonna implement it in our chat side.

What are the reasons to limit the number of blocked users count to 20?

Thank you

I can provide more than 1000 block option. But, imagine each time when you send message it have to check all those 100-1000 users you have blocked before sending that message to others in chat. This applies with the receiving messages too.

I can provide more than 1000 block option. But, imagine each time when you send message it have to check all those 100-1000 users you have blocked before sending that message to others in chat. This applies with the receiving messages too.
I had more thn 5 k blocks previously so once blocked in beryl idnone use to get unblocked lol

Valid reason, I got it. Thank you

Last day we have successfully updated sex chat side with new version (1.1.3), which contains lot of bug fix and new functions that will help users to use our chat more ease.

List of Bug fixed:

1. Fixed BLOCK issue, refactored the whole thing and now every user can block total of 20 users. If they want to block more users, then they have to release few from their block list.
  2. Ban, Kick, Mute confirmation, this appears twice when we ban user.
  3. Fixed sending private images to multiple people, before users cant send private images more than once. ( still there is one more bug, about this issue, will look into it). Damn fucking bugs.
  4. Fixed VPN block, did total refactoring work to make it work as intended to be.
  5. Fixed GUEST login issue. (If you login with certain guest id to chat. You can use the same id again if you are using the same browser and device which you have used earlier. If you try to open through incognito mode, or different browser, OOOPS. You are not allowed to login at all. )
  6. Enabled Private Chat Notification Sounds and Main Chat Notification Sound.
  7. By default, disabled browser notification. Sometime it might feel too annoying for female users once they log into the room. Imagine, they might get 50+ Pm's all at once?
  8. A new login and sign up page. ( which fits all screen size ).

Alright, there is still more to go. All new updates and changes will be updated through this subsection.
Good one :clapping: