• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Can we ?

If I choose to let go of my love to protect us from further hurt, does that mean I loved any less
You did love more than you could, letting someone go isn't as easy as it sounds

there's no love that's less we give it all when we are in love, as "Otis said in Sex education" maby " Love is jus dumb luck"

Well you'll find an asshole jus like you, so freakk get ready to fall in love with madness

Loving someone is our choice

Maybe we love them because of their attitude, their physical beauty, their love for their family or their overall personality. However, to make them love us back is not the thing for us to handle. Its theirs.

Loving them first is not always a guarantee that they’d also love us the way we want them to

You also have to learn to accept their flaws and overlook what they lack of. And that particularly includes their inability to love you.

If they didn't love us back, it won’t make them a bad person or inconsiderate.

What important is YOU

That you were able to love. It means, you are human. A human with a heart to feel love and show it to the person you loved.

And it’s just a bonus if they loved us back.

There are rare chances that you’ll meet a person you love and who loves you in return. Lightning doesn’t often strike twice. It’s a once in a lifetime thing. So once you have it, don’t ever let it go. :inlove:
Have you ever loved someone?

Love love love since it makes u feel good ... Leave leave fckin leave when ur presence bothers tht one ! But the loves for them stays the same forever ❤️
I'm afraid, if the love stays the same forever even after they don't bother us...i guess they might have a place in our heart, but most of us would have been broken by then( which is normal and okay- cause the world is a beautiful place and there are better people out there). So I think that love will be just transferred on to some other thing.
" Love can neither be created nor destroyed - it can just be transferred from one entity to another"

Loving someone is our choice

Maybe we love them because of their attitude, their physical beauty, their love for their family or their overall personality. However, to make them love us back is not the thing for us to handle. Its theirs.

Loving them first is not always a guarantee that they’d also love us the way we want them to

You also have to learn to accept their flaws and overlook what they lack of. And that particularly includes their inability to love you.

If they didn't love us back, it won’t make them a bad person or inconsiderate.

What important is YOU

That you were able to love. It means, you are human. A human with a heart to feel love and show it to the person you loved.

And it’s just a bonus if they loved us back.

There are rare chances that you’ll meet a person you love and who loves you in return. Lightning doesn’t often strike twice. It’s a once in a lifetime thing. So once you have it, don’t ever let it go. :inlove:
Kiddo i just love it .... And ya it's so true that thr are really rare chances tht u love someone and he/she loves you return....!!To be honest ths are the luckiest person who gt thr partner, whom they loved...
We all are humans... We all have different feelings and different thoughts. We all look for people we like. And when someone looks like that person, our attraction to them increases. Sometimes we fall in love with that person without knowing it. And it is also true that we hope that he will love us too. But in many cases it is seen that one cannot speak his mind out of fear. It can be seen in many cases, it is rejected after speaking. So many people cannot accept this rejection. An ego comes into them. Anger arises. And since then many problems started. In fact, those people do not understand that everyone has different choices. And just bcz of they can't tke the word "NO" they started backbchng and all thts kind of shits.... Not only the virtual life it happens also in the real life too...( Personal experience)

Kiddo i just love it .... And ya it's so true that thr are really rare chances tht u love someone and he/she loves you return....!!To be honest ths are the luckiest person who gt thr partner, whom they loved...
We all are humans... We all have different feelings and different thoughts. We all look for people we like. And when someone looks like that person, our attraction to them increases. Sometimes we fall in love with that person without knowing it. And it is also true that we hope that he will love us too. But in many cases it is seen that one cannot speak his mind out of fear. It can be seen in many cases, it is rejected after speaking. So many people cannot accept this rejection. An ego comes into them. Anger arises. And since then many problems started. In fact, those people do not understand that everyone has different choices. And just bcz of they can't tke the word "NO" they started backbchng and all thts kind of shits.... Not only the virtual life it happens also in the real life too...( Personal experience)
Thanku didaaa , actually my observation n I read many poems so I wrote all tat by corelating !!