• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Can We predict our Future ? Is Time Travelling and Time machine for Real ?

Anonymous

Zzzzz
Staff member
Administrator
I always had a thought about Time Travelling, Time machines and Predicting out Future. Am not sure about the Time Travelling and time machines but Predicting the Future is something I can actually do.

First, of, there are two different things that seem same to common people but are not.
1. Seeing future (you see what happens)
- It cannot be changed or altered, what you see, is what happens, no matter what you do.
- For example, you see that in near future a dangerous plague hits the earth and kills 99% of humanity within weeks, so governments panic, they try to gather people into "safe zones" but then what happens, is that outbreak takes place inside of that safe zone and is caused by like 2 animals or humans brought together that have some unknown virus that is harmless when separate but will react and spread when with each other. so by trying to prevent it, you actually cause it.
- So no matter what you do, you cannot prevent the outcome.
(A Little Dramatic thought may be)
2. predict future (you see what happens, but cuz of you see what happens, you are able to change it)
- this is why it's called future prediction because it is one of many outcomes
-For Example, Two countries are at war and they started to kill innocent civilians, kids. Other countries might either join the war or intervene and stop the war. There might be either a huge human loss or they might reduce it by stopping the war.
I have few theories to look at about the future.Just a Theory that I have in mind.

Theory 1.
The whole universe is some sort of "loop". just like everything that we are aware of, repeats itself.Earth orbits around the sun, but at some point, it always turns back into the same place where it was.maybe after some time (millions or billions of years) the whole universe will collapse into a massive black hole and then there will be another "big bang"
It might not be same as this one, but at some point, the even universe will run out of different options. just like in computers, if you have a password containing 8 digits and only numbers, it can contain 99999999 different combinations. There is a limit on how many different ways you can put universe together and I think it will repeat itself after some time.
So actually you won't see future, but you see the past, but they are the same thing. There are some "waves" left behind from each "loop" and they can be picked up by humans (this is why some people see/predict future very accurately).

Theory 2.
The universe is engineered by something or someone and it does what it is programmed to do and by tapping into the "plan" of the universe, you can see what happens next.
it's quite poor theory, but possible. You can't be sure that some giant alien race did not build the whole universe or maybe it is a just illusion and it isn't that big ..etc
there are numerous possibilities, but my point is that universe might not be natural as humans think it is. There might be many unknown things out there and no human had ever found it.

Theory 3.
But it is documented that some people can see future (including me, I'll explain below).
but ... if you can't change the future you see, then how do you know that you see future and not make it happen for yourself?
so the theory is based on the power of human mind, there is a saying that "if you really want something, you will get it"
Maybe some people simply have the power to alter the universe/reality and make things happen.

Theory 4.
We all know that human dreams are a mystery. Science has proved that humans dream and which part of brain dreams ...etc
but it's still a bit of a mystery. "WHY we dream?"If your body rests during sleeping, then why do you dream? animals also dream btw.
and another question is "WHY most dreams are bad?"
most realistic explanation to these questions is that your brain trains itself/you for possible real life situations. it is proven that people who are aware of their dreams more than others can handle life better because they have been prepared for every possible situation in their dreams. Even if you have a good dream, think closely, why you were in that dream? did you felt insecure about something?
So I think it's quite sure, that we dream because our brain is simulating real life situations while we sleep.Also while you dream, your brain works a lot faster, what feels like 1 day in a dream, can be just 1 second in real life.
Now, if something bad happens in real life, then you will say "I SAW IT IN MY DREAM!" You only remember this, because it really happened and this dream will surface. My point is that maybe you go through most possibilities of life in your dreams and when something does happen for real, then that it will surface.
An example of this is that when you really need to go somewhere (some meeting, college ..etc) and you put on expensive and nice clothes and then it starts raining...
we almost always say "every time I put on nice clothes it starts raining" or if you need to get somewhere fast with the car and then there are lot of red lights and traffic jams again almost always we say "every fucking time I need to get somewhere fast, I get red lights and jams" but really, is that it is NOT like that, it is always same, our brain just surfaces things and you won't notice those jams and red lights if you are not in a rush. you just listen to the radio or watch birds fly ..etc and you won't even notice you are stuck in traffic jam or it rains, but if you are in the situation with your mind (focused on it), then everything seems different.
This is where those sayings come from.Or like if you work with computers and there is a blackout during your important work, you would say "just when I was doing this important work" ..but think back, how many blackouts have you had? I'm sure it is "regular", like once a year, or twice a year, but you do important work also like 100 times a year, so it's just 1 of 100.it is a just example though.

So to conclude Theory 4 ... maybe no one sees future, maybe some people have just learned to control their dreams and recall them whenever they want, then they use their conscious mind to take out most realistic situations, this is why no fortune teller/Astrologer ever tells you 100% details because they don't know. They just take out most realistic parts from their dreams. (for example, if fortune teller/Astrologer sees that person gets eaten by a giant monster and also that person gets eaten by giant shark, then more realistic would be shark attack, so fortune teller says "you will get attacked by a shark or some big animal)or if they say you are gonna be famous they just say the possible career you might choose to become famous, they also keep the current situation you are in and might provide an information about what might happen ........

I don't know much about the Time Machine or moving in the Time concept.But I can have few thoughts.When you do something in life and face certain situation and your mind and thoughts might undergo some process to deal with it, later in life you move on and after few years you might face the same situation few examples would be falling in love again, doing a Crime again, meeting an old person you missed .....There are so many circumstances your brain thinks backward which means will roll back to those situations again and learn to deal with it.The Situations might be mostly Uncertain and unexpected that you had to travel back in time to remember .this is one possible explanation I could give about the time travel.But we do travel back in time when we think about those memories that had happened in the past.we either learn from it or do the same process to over come the same.

Well... I m new here ... I know something about time travelling as I have studied before, time travelling is possible....
I can explain how.... First of all let us consider someone hit U at u r back side and when U suddenly turned back at crowd u didn't find that guy who hit U in that crowd..... So actually a man can see only the objects when a light ray reflected from that object towards his eye and as we know the light can travel only in straight line so that is why we are seeing objects straight to our eye only. I mean the light ray falling on objects Infront of U r eye is reflecting to U r eye so U can see that... Now think what if the light ray that reflected from the man who hit U at the back, reach U r eye??? So then U can see him.... And U can even defend before he put his hand on u........ Soo how its happened ???? It's happen only when the light ray bends... So the light ray reflected from that man bends towards U r eye instead of travelling in straight line... So this is the theory I red in a book called The Physical Possibilities of Travel Through Time... By Einstein.. so do U know how light bends??? Do U think it's possible??? Yes!!! If U use strong EMF , strong gravitational force and high nuclear power U can bend light ray..... So the thing U have to observe is you saw the man before he hit!!!! Mean?? You saw what is going to happen in future.... So if U bend light and make all the light travel in reverse direction for one complete forward cycle then U may enter past and for one complete reverse cycle U may enter future ..... The thing which can execute those 3 powerfull forces together on light is called time machine

Sorry for my English..... By ramchandan✌

Last edited by a moderator:
Do u think Time Travel is possible..?

According to the datas i collected.. Yes its possible..

Bt v need a perfect technology to pass through the Blackhole..
Coz Blackhole makes the object travelling into it in a narrow form..
Once u pass through the blackhole, u reach another space, bt the thing is other side u must not hav a blackhole..
If thr is a blackhole u il b attracted by its gravitational force..
Bt if thr s no Blackhole on the other side.. U il b entering into another dimension or another time line..

NOTE: The gravitation force of a single black hole is equal to the gravitation force of 18 Suns..

As of now v dont hav enuf technology to even go near a Blackhole... Tats the sad Truth

I always had a thought about Time Travelling, Time machines and Predicting out Future. Am not sure about the Time Travelling and time machines but Predicting the Future is something I can actually do.

First, of, there are two different things that seem same to common people but are not.
1. Seeing future (you see what happens)
- It cannot be changed or altered, what you see, is what happens, no matter what you do.
- For example, you see that in near future a dangerous plague hits the earth and kills 99% of humanity within weeks, so governments panic, they try to gather people into "safe zones" but then what happens, is that outbreak takes place inside of that safe zone and is caused by like 2 animals or humans brought together that have some unknown virus that is harmless when separate but will react and spread when with each other. so by trying to prevent it, you actually cause it.
- So no matter what you do, you cannot prevent the outcome.
(A Little Dramatic thought may be)
2. predict future (you see what happens, but cuz of you see what happens, you are able to change it)
- this is why it's called future prediction because it is one of many outcomes
-For Example, Two countries are at war and they started to kill innocent civilians, kids. Other countries might either join the war or intervene and stop the war. There might be either a huge human loss or they might reduce it by stopping the war.
I have few theories to look at about the future.Just a Theory that I have in mind.

Theory 1.
The whole universe is some sort of "loop". just like everything that we are aware of, repeats itself.Earth orbits around the sun, but at some point, it always turns back into the same place where it was.maybe after some time (millions or billions of years) the whole universe will collapse into a massive black hole and then there will be another "big bang"
It might not be same as this one, but at some point, the even universe will run out of different options. just like in computers, if you have a password containing 8 digits and only numbers, it can contain 99999999 different combinations. There is a limit on how many different ways you can put universe together and I think it will repeat itself after some time.
So actually you won't see future, but you see the past, but they are the same thing. There are some "waves" left behind from each "loop" and they can be picked up by humans (this is why some people see/predict future very accurately).

Theory 2.
The universe is engineered by something or someone and it does what it is programmed to do and by tapping into the "plan" of the universe, you can see what happens next.
it's quite poor theory, but possible. You can't be sure that some giant alien race did not build the whole universe or maybe it is a just illusion and it isn't that big ..etc
there are numerous possibilities, but my point is that universe might not be natural as humans think it is. There might be many unknown things out there and no human had ever found it.

Theory 3.
But it is documented that some people can see future (including me, I'll explain below).
but ... if you can't change the future you see, then how do you know that you see future and not make it happen for yourself?
so the theory is based on the power of human mind, there is a saying that "if you really want something, you will get it"
Maybe some people simply have the power to alter the universe/reality and make things happen.

Theory 4.
We all know that human dreams are a mystery. Science has proved that humans dream and which part of brain dreams ...etc
but it's still a bit of a mystery. "WHY we dream?"If your body rests during sleeping, then why do you dream? animals also dream btw.
and another question is "WHY most dreams are bad?"
most realistic explanation to these questions is that your brain trains itself/you for possible real life situations. it is proven that people who are aware of their dreams more than others can handle life better because they have been prepared for every possible situation in their dreams. Even if you have a good dream, think closely, why you were in that dream? did you felt insecure about something?
So I think it's quite sure, that we dream because our brain is simulating real life situations while we sleep.Also while you dream, your brain works a lot faster, what feels like 1 day in a dream, can be just 1 second in real life.
Now, if something bad happens in real life, then you will say "I SAW IT IN MY DREAM!" You only remember this, because it really happened and this dream will surface. My point is that maybe you go through most possibilities of life in your dreams and when something does happen for real, then that it will surface.
An example of this is that when you really need to go somewhere (some meeting, college ..etc) and you put on expensive and nice clothes and then it starts raining...
we almost always say "every time I put on nice clothes it starts raining" or if you need to get somewhere fast with the car and then there are lot of red lights and traffic jams again almost always we say "every fucking time I need to get somewhere fast, I get red lights and jams" but really, is that it is NOT like that, it is always same, our brain just surfaces things and you won't notice those jams and red lights if you are not in a rush. you just listen to the radio or watch birds fly ..etc and you won't even notice you are stuck in traffic jam or it rains, but if you are in the situation with your mind (focused on it), then everything seems different.
This is where those sayings come from.Or like if you work with computers and there is a blackout during your important work, you would say "just when I was doing this important work" ..but think back, how many blackouts have you had? I'm sure it is "regular", like once a year, or twice a year, but you do important work also like 100 times a year, so it's just 1 of 100.it is a just example though.

So to conclude Theory 4 ... maybe no one sees future, maybe some people have just learned to control their dreams and recall them whenever they want, then they use their conscious mind to take out most realistic situations, this is why no fortune teller/Astrologer ever tells you 100% details because they don't know. They just take out most realistic parts from their dreams. (for example, if fortune teller/Astrologer sees that person gets eaten by a giant monster and also that person gets eaten by giant shark, then more realistic would be shark attack, so fortune teller says "you will get attacked by a shark or some big animal)or if they say you are gonna be famous they just say the possible career you might choose to become famous, they also keep the current situation you are in and might provide an information about what might happen ........

I don't know much about the Time Machine or moving in the Time concept.But I can have few thoughts.When you do something in life and face certain situation and your mind and thoughts might undergo some process to deal with it, later in life you move on and after few years you might face the same situation few examples would be falling in love again, doing a Crime again, meeting an old person you missed .....There are so many circumstances your brain thinks backward which means will roll back to those situations again and learn to deal with it.The Situations might be mostly Uncertain and unexpected that you had to travel back in time to remember .this is one possible explanation I could give about the time travel.But we do travel back in time when we think about those memories that had happened in the past.we either learn from it or do the same process to over come the same.

This man has seen the future, instead of corona he wrote some dangerous virus :nerdy:

I want to travel back in time so that I can stop myself from committing mistakes, hurting people, or acting immature. If possible I want to kill the past me so that I wouldn't have to go through the pain. But if I do something like that it creates a Grandfather paradox. I have to live the same experiences again and again. The end result always will be the same, "you can't change the past".

I remember a convo from an X-men movie. It says time is immutable. It’s like a river, you can throw a pebble in it and create a ripple, but the current always corrects itself. No matter what you do the river just keeps flowing in the same direction. But imagine if you can create an alternate reality if I go back in time and use some technology to split time and can transfer my consciousness to my younger self leaving my original body to death. It could give me more years and I would go through the same experiences but this time I would be ready. In this way, the time continuum will not be disturbed, according to my original timeline and reality I died, but in the alternate timeline, I am living in my younger body.

But it again creates a problem, my body now hosts two different personalities. One is a younger me and another one is a future me from a different reality. It will lead to Schizophrenia or Dissociative identity disorder which has no known cure. And my younger brain will struggle to retain memories as I carried memories from the future, my younger brain may not have enough space to retain those memories, or maybe it has to rewire itself for those memories. If not treated, my younger brain can go through a situation where it can't differentiate between reality and dream, it can be fatal, it can lead to depression and to suicide. See so many problems.

It begs the question, why would anyone want to travel back in time?

And the answer is regret.

We all made mistakes and we can't forgive ourselves and others for some. We think "It could have gone better, I could have approached that girl/boy, I could have been nicer to that person". It all comes down to regret. So the problem is regret, so to get over it, we can try another solution that is cost-effective and simple. Apologize and forgive yourself. Forgive others.

If it is not possible, then there is another way. Maybe in the future, someone can create a very realistic simulator that can create alternate events to cure ourselves when we chose to use it (just like a VR game), which can help us move forward in life. Still, it is cost-effective and more plausible than inventing the time machine.

And as for the future, well it is a decision tree. It is not certain so it is unpredictable with 100% accuracy given at any moment of time. It is just like Heisenberg's uncertainty principle. You can't find the velocity and position of any object at the same time. Likewise, you can't predict your future and live in the present at the same time. You have to go through the present to be there in the future.

PS: I know I went overboard and off the original topic but hey, that is me. I try to think in all possible directions.

Last edited:
As a thought of science.. Time travel is possible in ways enumerated by people above. The practical use of it of course is still unclear. If we do time travel, and ate able to change, then aren't we messing with the very fabric of creation?

I want to travel back in time so that I can stop myself from committing mistakes, hurting people, or acting immature. If possible I want to kill the past me so that I wouldn't have to go through the pain. But if I do something like that it creates a Grandfather paradox. I have to live the same experiences again and again. The end result always will be the same, "you can't change the past".

I remember a convo from an X-men movie. It says time is immutable. It’s like a river, you can throw a pebble in it and create a ripple, but the current always corrects itself. No matter what you do the river just keeps flowing in the same direction. But imagine if you can create an alternate reality if I go back in time and use some technology to split time and can transfer my consciousness to my younger self leaving my original body to death. It could give me more years and I would go through the same experiences but this time I would be ready. In this way, the time continuum will not be disturbed, according to my original timeline and reality I died, but in the alternate timeline, I am living in my younger body.

But it again creates a problem, my body now hosts two different personalities. One is a younger me and another one is a future me from a different reality. It will lead to Schizophrenia or Dissociative identity disorder which has no known cure. And my younger brain will struggle to retain memories as I carried memories from the future, my younger brain may not have enough space to retain those memories, or maybe it has to rewire itself for those memories. If not treated, my younger brain can go through a situation where it can't differentiate between reality and dream, it can be fatal, it can lead to depression and to suicide. See so many problems.

It begs the question, why would anyone want to travel back in time?

And the answer is regret.

We all made mistakes and we can't forgive ourselves and others for some. We think "It could have gone better, I could have approached that girl/boy, I could have been nicer to that person". It all comes down to regret. So the problem is regret, so to get over it, we can try another solution that is cost-effective and simple. Apologize and forgive yourself. Forgive others.

If it is not possible, then there is another way. Maybe in the future, someone can create a very realistic simulator that can create alternate events to cure ourselves when we chose to use it (just like a VR game), which can help us move forward in life. Still, it is cost-effective and more plausible than inventing the time machine.

And as for the future, well it is a decision tree. It is not certain so it is unpredictable with 100% accuracy given at any moment of time. It is just like Heisenberg's uncertainty principle. You can't find the velocity and position of any object at the same time. Likewise, you can't predict your future and live in the present at the same time. You have to go through the present to be there in the future.

PS: I know I went overboard and off the original topic but hey, that is me. I try to think in all possible directions.

This is very good to hear hope it happens like that