• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Can anyone make me understand???

Rockzz

Epic Legend
Why does it happen?
Everyday I hv been muted for some time..
Like 2 mins, 10 mins, 2 hrs like this..

And yesterday I was muted for 18 hrs..
I was not able to reply on any threads...

In morning, I jst tried to post on wall and it's worked bt again not able to reply on any thread till completion of 18 hrs...

Can anyone plz explain to me?

For newbies, posting in threads is restricted to 30 messages per day to avoid spamming. When u exceed that limit, u will get muted for some time.

Why does it happen?
Everyday I hv been muted for some time..
Like 2 mins, 10 mins, 2 hrs like this..

And yesterday I was muted for 18 hrs..
I was not able to reply on any threads...

In morning, I jst tried to post on wall and it's worked bt again not able to reply on any thread till completion of 18 hrs...

Can anyone plz explain to me?
if you exceed the 30 message limit you have to wait 24hrs before you can post again. As was just pointed out, its to stop excessive spamming in the forum. each day you're allowed 30 messages, the timer starts everyday. say you post 30 messages at 11:51pm you'll be muted for 9mins until 12:00am the following day. you post 30 messages at 11:51am you'll be muted for 11hrs 9mins until the following day.

if you exceed the 30 message limit you have to wait 24hrs before you can post again. As was just pointed out, its to stop excessive spamming in the forum. each day you're allowed 30 messages, the timer starts everyday. say you post 30 messages at 11:51pm you'll be muted for 9mins until 12:00am the following day. you post 30 messages at 11:51am you'll be muted for 11hrs 9mins until the following day.
Ok
Got it...
It was not a complaint at all..
Jst wanna know abt this...