• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Boys besty

Vicky20

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
Screenshot_20220607-123336_YouTube.jpg

am a boy and you need an answer from a girl's perspective but still I would answer about what I as a boy and a best friend can offer you:

PROS:

• I will not judge you in any case, and will not go behind your back and bitch about you to another girl. Ofcourse best friends don't do the bitching part but with girls, you never know. No offence. Its my perspective and I would be glad if I am wrong.
  • I will be ready to listen to all your patar-patar on offer with the same intent all day long. I won't get bored of it.
  • I will never cut you off from my life's best moments and will never leave you out from the worst that I face.
  • I will give you the best advices to solve your relationship problems.
  • I will give you honest judgment on your crush.
  • I will be available for you 24*7 if the need be. This is a pinky promise.
  • I will bear with all your nuisances without any complaints.

CONS:

• I will not speak much if you don't because am not good at conversations which are not productive.
  • I will be as blunt as I can be regarding my thoughts on whatever you want me to comment on.
  • I will not bear you being too close to another guy who is not your boyfriend.
  • I will not be able to make you comfortable when you are going through bad mood.