• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Bitter truth or sweet fake

I lived the 'dream' for over 9 years, in the end, it turned out to be sweet fake, the signs were there many times throughout those years but I turned a blind eye to them all because of wanting and yearning.

But I've also had the bitter truth many many times since I was born, it hurt... a lot, but sweet fake hurt 50 times more, so for me, I'd rather have the bitter truth.

I lived the 'dream' for over 9 years, in the end, it turned out to be sweet fake, the signs were there many times throughout those years but I turned a blind eye to them all because of wanting and yearning.

But I've also had the bitter truth many many times since I was born, it hurt... a lot, but sweet fake hurt 50 times more, so for me, I'd rather have the bitter truth.
Waaaaaaaaah :nerdy: