• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Biggest doubts of life

When i was kid i had the doubt of "How these actors become so small and gets into tv" i ve even checked the antenna for many hours to see how these actors gets in thru it :p

now my biggest doubt of life is "why wars??? when our life span is very less just leave everyone in peace o that they live n die"

if in zozo style my doubt will be "oh come on why we guys are always on high mood and how u girls can control urself?"

if in zozo style my doubt will be "oh come on why we guys are always on high mood and how u girls can control urself?"

:Cwl: hahahahha

I had the same doubt for several years, its hard to crack them down and make them to feel it.

Then i realized, women learned to control their emotion and feeling from their early stage of life.

They have learned to say NO. But mens? are you. I guess you may never experienced such stages to say NO.

My biggest doubt is always whether the ghosts exist really because until now I did not experienced. May be some may have personal experiences but I still need a scientific evidence. :Devil:

Finally i tried hair cut by myself due to corono lockdown and i cant bear the summer hot with a head full of hair always sweating its very typical to done with and i conculde barbers are great :bandid:.

Instead of haircut, you should have shaved your head :Laugh1::rofl1:

Last edited:
Even i thinked about it but my mom already in a ruthra thandava mode so i better think better to stop with a cut :bandid::emo:
I'm escaping from my sister she's also in a ruthra thandava mode having trimmer in her hands.:worried:

I have Some doubts :Dream1:

1. If the black box flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn't the whole airplane made out of that stuff?
2.Why do birds not fall out of trees when they sleep?
3.If drink & drive is not allowed why the hell they have parking in Bars?
4.What came first darkness or light.?
5.Tom & Jerry who is good who is bad?
6.Are we living, or are we dying?