• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Best and worst in online relationships

D

Deleted member 59

We spend some time online and we do run into people who end up captivating us in unexpected ways. Be it a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship or friendship relationship, what are the best and worst things in online relationships?

Let me know what you think.

According to me any relation wether its online or in real life unless both have sincerely uphold the relation with utmost faith care n love.

We spend some time online and we do run into people who end up captivating us in unexpected ways. Be it a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship or friendship relationship, what are the best and worst things in online relationships?

Let me know what you think.

Best:
We meet new people with different backgrounds, ideals and mindsets. We learn new things and continue to learn more; acquire it and help us live our real life, away from the vast world of internet. We become better version of ourselves (I hope).

Worst:
You can never hope for too much. You can never expect that there will be something more out of it, beyond the screens of your phone and computers. You'll end up meeting good people, becoming friends with awesome ones or loving a person; but at some point in time, the relationship may become over, you can be blocked, history can be wiped out or worst you can just be 'seen' forever.

Best:
We meet new people with different backgrounds, ideals and mindsets. We learn new things and continue to learn more; acquire it and help us live our real life, away from the vast world of internet. We become better version of ourselves (I hope).

Worst:
You can never hope for too much. You can never expect that there will be something more out of it, beyond the screens of your phone and computers. You'll end up meeting good people, becoming friends with awesome ones or loving a person; but at some point in time, the relationship may become over, you can be blocked, history can be wiped out or worst you can just be 'seen' forever.
This made me tear up a bit, i dunno why. “imao”

One thing is for sure, this we build here is gonna last a lifetime for sure xxxxx
Best:

Worst:
This made me tear up a bit, i dunno why. “imao”

To my mind all depends from people and what do they want to get from social media and dating sites. From own experience I can say that my online relationship experience was bad because I did not meet with that girl in real life. But I have plan to try some best hookup apps on Hookupmasters

Last edited:
Internet world is fake in real life for relation and love.

99% of Online relationship is fake and fraud, don't trust to online person.

Must meet at public place Or any cafe to discuss clearly. and Without any hassle