• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Benefits of Riding without Gadgets..!!!

BadBoyV2

Whiskered Felis Leo
Chat Pro User
Lots including my family & friends used to ask y r u avoiding gadgets wen u go for a long ride.... And here are the reasons behind tat..

1) V should enjoy the atmosphere, not going so long and getting burried in gadgets

2) Evry inch of our way hav some beauty feel it

3) The purpose of ride s to make our mind clear not messing wit our brain

4) Nature s not same at all place and all tym, it has its own unique way to express

For Example:

Once i was been to Munnar in Kerala, i accompanied wit my frns.. All along the way they wr spking to there GF's while driving.
Bt wat i hav seen is they missed, on the way there was roads too curvy lyk a MotoGP track, i juz kept lying the vehicle wr they wr having serious convos... There wr Lion Tail Monkeys on the way, looking at us and behaving crazily like kids, i enjoyed it, they had convos.. At Adimali thr s a waterfall along the sides of the road, its was flowing in high speed, those lover boys avoided the drizzle and having convo but i let those water droplets kiss ma face. Tis r few frm Riding session..

V stayed in Vagamon, Early mrng in tat mist and fog i listened humming birds and cuckoos cheering also crows too, They burrying thr faces in mobile. Evry next second of tym MOTHER NATURE changed the view.. Suddenly sun spreads his arms to my face the next second clouds and mists cover the Sun, screeching Rabbits runs along, water droplets on the lawn.. I enjoyed evry moment of nature. Were my frnds wr taking selfiee and uploading in social netwrk..

I wonder how could people miss enjoying nature and fond of uploading the pics..???
According to me, capturing pht good its a memory, bt if the capture the moment and feel by ur heart and brain.. Damn, juz thinking abt tat makes u excited..

Stay Away frm Gadgets, Stay Connected with Nature..

Well to say tis i need a Gadget lol,

But wen am abt to feel nature,
No way i'll b wit Gadgets...

Last edited:
I need a gadget to enjoy the music with nature no calls no msgs no pics no posing no showoff just me ma nature n ma music make ma day more beautiful into the woods

I need a gadget to enjoy the music with nature no calls no msgs no pics no posing no showoff just me ma nature n ma music make ma day more beautiful into the woods
Wen in nature my singers will b Birds n Beettles, musician is nature.. Sound of breeze, rattling leaves etc.. Y do i need another music than tis :inlove:

The Gadgets I carry with me in longdrive are Cam, Mobile and Pods...

Cam to capture the moments we live in...
Mobile I use to update my location in home and music to relax when we're alone in a tent with my Machan beside...:inlove:

And one thing don't contact anyone when you're enjoying yourself... and live in nature with not much contact in Gadgets...

Last edited: