• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Badge holders Beware

Pinkcandy

❤️Magnet Kannamma of ZoZo❤️
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hey folks,

Recently there has been a snowball in protesting / disrespecting staff members by badge holders amongst all rooms.

Getting a badge - Vip,Pro, Ladybug, Ninja, Butterfly - does not confer you to any privilege with horns apart from the fact that you are on top of the list, can use colour fonts, have a mood , cover pic.

All rules apply to you guys too. This is a sex chat - yes I agree, that does not mean its unethical, we expect the least amount of decency on the wall.Name calling / untags/ indirect abuses are not entertained. Have all the dirty talks in private.

All these apply to the forum also. The forum rules were written in stone, but if u still tend to ignore - then be ready for a ban here .

When you are warned by a staff member, abide by it. Listen to what he/she says. Mocking a staff member is gonna backfire on you, deal with things politely.

Again I repeat a badge can be given/removed on a staff member's discretion !

Happy chatting folks !!!!

Last edited:
Likewise, the above post does not point to anybody in specific - but if the glass shoe fits you,

images (21).jpeg

Just be clear with the rules
I'm chat :
1.No underage incest n provoking users
2.Use only particular regional language n English in respective regional rooms
3.dont Spambuse
4.No I'd sharing n number sharing
5.No political discussion
6.No discussion about other platforms that include other sites n social media apps too
7.Respect staff decision don't ever try to mock

8. If anyone provoke u rather than replying them learn how to use report n ignore option...
9.If u have any complaint raise it in forum n respective complaint section n use English
10.sharing pics not allowed even if it's not urs or urs n no underage gifs too !!! Both on wall n ids

If u don't report any problem happening on the wall and responds to their mocking msg n return abuses them then be ready for a action against u too

In forum :
1. Dont spam n flood the forum
2.Use relevant rooms to post
3.No underage n influencer posts
4.Dont simply copy paste someone's content
5.N mostly write some content atleast when u share memes n things

violation of any above rules repeatedly leads to loss of ur badge n ban for few days

Remember this n Enjoy ur chat :think:

Last edited:
@Aashman can add :

Don't ask for REAL PICS to edit or morph
Don't looking for paid user & No Paid services

Now a days, There are more advertisement on these stuffs. We should not entertain real pics share and should not ecourage paid user.

Hey folks,

Recently there has been a snowball in protesting / disrespecting staff members by badge holders amongst all rooms.

Getting a badge - Vip,Pro, Ladybug, Ninja, Butterfly - does not confer you to any privilege with horns apart from the fact that you are on top of the list, can use colour fonts, have a mood , cover pic.

All rules apply to you guys too. This is a sex chat - yes I agree, that does not mean its unethical, we expect the least amount of decency on the wall.Name calling / untags/ indirect abuses are not entertained. Have all the dirty talks in private.

All these apply to the forum also. The forum rules were written in stone, but if u still tend to ignore - then be ready for a ban here .

When you are warned by a staff member, abide by it. Listen to what he/she says. Mocking a staff member is gonna backfire on you, deal with things politely.

Great.

Hey folks,

:Like: