• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Back with dirty puzzle haha

AmoRoUs ❤️

KiNkY Mommy oF zozo ❤️
Posting Freak
Am the highlight of many dates. Am especially responsive when u put fingers deep Inside my hole. What am I??
:Drunk:

Note : need all dirty ans pls not the one correct ans...no help of Google as I think ppl here r way more dirtier than Google haha... lets see how dirty ur mind goes haha

Last edited:
Am the highlight of many dates. Am especially responsive when u put fingers deep Inside my hole. What am I??

Note : need all dirty ans pls not the one correct ans...no help of Google as I think ppl here r way more dirtier than Google haha... lets see how dirty ur mind goes haha
I know the correct answer dont know dirty one so i m off

The answer is the best rehabilitation center in the world

Any arrogant prick can go in , but will come out soft, humble, happy, satisified and reduced in size and ego
To put finger in hole u want to send rehabilitation :Laugh1:

Last edited:

Anduke chinnapudu ma ayya sakkaga sadukora annadu. Nenu vini sasthe kada:slap:
Ippudu e English puzzles kuda artham avthalev maya ki answer cheppaniki :cry1: