• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Avengers Infinity War

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Holly fuck... half of characters dies at the end.. holly fuck...it is sad to see good characters die

Last edited by a moderator:
what the fuck? i hope a *real* admin takes this post down! you can't post something like this! you can't spoil a movie for the rest of the fucking world like this!!!

Last edited:
Its been known for a long time though, some characters are gonna die. So this isnt really a spoiler. Unless he said "In a post-credits scene, Nick Fury transmits a distress signal as he and Maria Hill disintegrate along with countless others. The device sends the signal before displaying a red and blue star."

sexygirl is such a brown nose! get your nose out of his ass!

I'm not reading anything that you two write. I told SG last night that i was never coming back here. I lied, but I refuse to look at stuff you two write. I'll probably go find more spoilers tucked in SC's music thread, so I won't bother going there either!

sexygirl is such a brown nose! get your nose out of his ass!

I'm not reading anything that you two write. I told SG last night that i was never coming back here. I lied, but I refuse to look at stuff you two write. I'll probably go find more spoilers tucked in SC's music thread, so I won't bother going there either!
You are incorrigible! lol You love the forums :p :) and you know you'll read it lol you're that curious, that's why you always click the dick pics on chat room :p xxxxx

They wont all stay dead though, because some franchises are still set to recieve several sequels, which doesnt work without the title character being there...
Yah you are right, there is another part gonna release soon. Maybe next year.

http://marvel.com/movies/movie/226/avengers_infinity_war_part_2