• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info Are you guys really afraid of yato? haha ha

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Here is the screenshot of some guys asking me :p that our admins are afraid of this guy called "yatogami"

Snap_Shot_00660.jpg

OK let me leave this post open for our admins to reply about this :p

@Ichayan @sexygirl @Imagination

yato is spreading fake news on wall as he can ban people and he can kick them ,he can hack them and many as so.. he say himself protecting people from spammers:facepalm:. I feel as some techy stupid trying to grab attention of all by doing these.. Just an Attention Seeker .:giggle:

It's common knowledge that I am truly a tech dummy :D so when people start talking shit about hacking and spamming and blah blah I go to Zeus and ask what can these people do? Then he laughs and tells me they can do shit. And guess on who I am going to believe in? :D on Zeus ofc! :p you thinking I am going to be afraid of banning? Or muting? Lol NO! I do it either way. I will be waiting while sipping some coffee and eating pastries.

yato aka 11 inch aka loads of other names who makes out he is a legion ,a undercover agent for the FBI etc he aint nothing but a lil script kiddie ,a attention seeking lil whore ,hell my lil finger is scarier then that twat .like SG said sitting with coffee and a grin on our face iis just a normal thing ,he aint scary he is like a BUG then is fun to crush