• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Anniversary ~

Ashly

Favoured Frenzy
It was around five, a cold misty morning, when I met him. He was a tall guy, with thick beard and with a smirky look in his eyes.

" Hey darling " he called me in seductive voice. I was in a shock, that, his eyes and the smile he had on his lips, and his sound it made something like igniting the fire in me.

" Can I? " his eyes were scanning my lips why he asked that, and, I felt like, what?

" What? " I asked back in my small voice.

" Sit, seat, I mean can I sit here? " he again asked, clearing my doubt.

I looked to my side and, suddenly came back from his thoughts and replied " yes yeah "

We were sitting on a cloud, gazing blankly around, trying not to look each other, an awkward silence prevailed there. " Why are you up so early? "

He asked breaking that silence, " I don't know, had some works and used to wake up early nowadays, what about you? "

" I had a nightmare "

" What was it about? "

And the conversation got started from that, we talked a lot, that day, and the talks ended up in actions, I realized the fire's heat, that was burning inside me when I first saw him, while he smooched my lips.

His fingers where dancing on me, drawing his art, and for a moment, that time, everything went wild, it was only a soft comfy bed with me on him.

Soon daylight started to spread everywhere, he said a bye and left, everything faded then, the cloud, the sky, everything. And, the entire day, my mind was bugging about him, his thoughts came into my mind, disturbing me a lot.

' Was it a dream? ' My inner mind asked to myself.

The next morning, again I was sitting on a soft comfy cloud " Hey, darling " I heard that, and I don't know how joyous I had been at that moment. We talked again and ended up in completely different situation, like my head on his chest, under that white blanket.

Again it faded, when the sun appeared and my alarm started crying. But I had a smile on my face, a smile of hope, that, I'll meet him again. And, I met him, next day, the day after that day, and the other days.

" Everything started to appear calm after meeting him " I said it like I was in an another world, a place with only us. " Oh can sense that, you're blushing even in that memories " one of my friend said, I had been talking about him with her, as it's our first anniversary.

" I still don't know, what actually he did to me, I don't know if it's love, lust or any other kind of feelings, but I feel like, no, not feeling, I really want him, his hug, his care, I want to hear his ' I want you ', I want everything about him, but I'm scared that if my wantings and this obsession hurts him by any means, I don't want to hurt him, I don't want, I don't want "
Though I started with a smile, but my voice got bit shaking at the end, ' I can't think about him getting hurted, I can't see his tears '

" You're being too cute, let the god put both of you together in happiness "

I smiled, " Together, I don't know if we have a future with that word, but as long as he'll be with me I'll be happy, and after that I'll find happiness in his memories. " I blinked my eyes in that joy.

She then went back to attend her class, I got up from there and took my handbag and rushed out to the bus stop. I got into one and took my favourite side seat, took my earphones and played the playlist, his playlist, his favourites.

I closed my eyes gently and I can feel the memories that's starting to flash in my mind, the valentine's week we had, the whole day conversations, the gifts and the words of him, the way we cried, the way we comforted each other. The way we loved, cared, fought, I felt everything special with him.

I opened my eyes, I smiled to myself, the smile, I have when, I think about him ' it'll always so magical, I want him to be happy, I want us to be happy, that's the only reason while I maintained a gap that time, though he didn't made me stay with him, no, no, I don't have a complaint on that, because, I don't know if he's feeling all these, I understand his situation, these all are my feelings, it won't hurt him anyhow, I had promised to me that a lots of times. He's mine, but I don't want him to hear that, or even don't want to make him mine, because I'm scared, and cared about his feelings too ' I thought.

Conductor's sound woke me up from the dreams of him, I stepped out and walked towards my home ' It was really a wonderful dream when I think about the past, and I know I can't bring that back but I wish I could go back to there and stayed there itself, even I'll accept death in case of that, I being mad? I'm crazy as he says ' I questioned myself and giggled finding that answer.

I reached my home and unlocked the door, stepped in, it's already dark and I am searching the switches to turn on the light. 'Thud' I heard the sound of door behind me, it got closed, ' maybe because of the wind ' I thought. And started to search my bag for phone, it's so dark that it got hard to find phone out from it.

Suddenly, I felt a hot and rough hands around my eyes, covering it, I felt a soft breath coming close to my ear and neck,

"Happy anniversary, darling" I heard that sound the same seductive voice that I heard a year ago, a whisper.

And, I felt a warmth on my neck, the warmth of his wet lips, and he kissed there, making my eyes closed, I'm his darling, I'm his Darling, and I fell into his arms and embraced him, with every feelings and wantings that I had, I felt like 365 days was a dream at that moment, he's a dream.

A dream.

A dream.

A dream.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Happy anniversary, favourite!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

[Ignore the mistakes, hope you'll love it! Thank you, happy reading ~
Note : Characters and story mentioned here are truly fictional! They don't have any connection with the real life characters ]

o_O

But that was a very nice writeup!!!
Yet its all a dream :map:

loved the way u presented ❤
Felt like its happening in front of mine.. ✨✨

I didn't sneak in your dream btw :Dream1:

Dreaming of A Dream :)
Imagination is so colourful made my eyes pinkish for this love story..
You got the eye ball rolling with just a dream... #Damm

It was around five, a cold misty morning, when I met him. He was a tall guy, with thick beard and with a smirky look in his eyes.

" Hey darling " he called me in seductive voice. I was in a shock, that, his eyes and the smile he had on his lips, and his sound it made something like igniting the fire in me.

" Can I? " his eyes were scanning my lips why he asked that, and, I felt like, what?

" What? " I asked back in my small voice.

" Sit, seat, I mean can I sit here? " he again asked, clearing my doubt.

I looked to my side and, suddenly came back from his thoughts and replied " yes yeah "

We were sitting on a cloud, gazing blankly around, trying not to look each other, an awkward silence prevailed there. " Why are you up so early? "

He asked breaking that silence, " I don't know, had some works and used to wake up early nowadays, what about you? "

" I had a nightmare "

" What was it about? "

And the conversation got started from that, we talked a lot, that day, and the talks ended up in actions, I realized the fire's heat, that was burning inside me when I first saw him, while he smooched my lips.

His fingers where dancing on me, drawing his art, and for a moment, that time, everything went wild, it was only a soft comfy bed with me on him.

Soon daylight started to spread everywhere, he said a bye and left, everything faded then, the cloud, the sky, everything. And, the entire day, my mind was bugging about him, his thoughts came into my mind, disturbing me a lot.

' Was it a dream? ' My inner mind asked to myself.

The next morning, again I was sitting on a soft comfy cloud " Hey, darling " I heard that, and I don't know how joyous I had been at that moment. We talked again and ended up in completely different situation, like my head on his chest, under that white blanket.

Again it faded, when the sun appeared and my alarm started crying. But I had a smile on my face, a smile of hope, that, I'll meet him again. And, I met him, next day, the day after that day, and the other days.

" Everything started to appear calm after meeting him " I said it like I was in an another world, a place with only us. " Oh can sense that, you're blushing even in that memories " one of my friend said, I had been talking about him with her, as it's our first anniversary.

" I still don't know, what actually he did to me, I don't know if it's love, lust or any other kind of feelings, but I feel like, no, not feeling, I really want him, his hug, his care, I want to hear his ' I want you ', I want everything about him, but I'm scared that if my wantings and this obsession hurts him by any means, I don't want to hurt him, I don't want, I don't want "
Though I started with a smile, but my voice got bit shaking at the end, ' I can't think about him getting hurted, I can't see his tears '

" You're being too cute, let the god put both of you together in happiness "

I smiled, " Together, I don't know if we have a future with that word, but as long as he'll be with me I'll be happy, and after that I'll find happiness in his memories. " I blinked my eyes in that joy.

She then went back to attend her class, I got up from there and took my handbag and rushed out to the bus stop. I got into one and took my favourite side seat, took my earphones and played the playlist, his playlist, his favourites.

I closed my eyes gently and I can feel the memories that's starting to flash in my mind, the valentine's week we had, the whole day conversations, the gifts and the words of him, the way we cried, the way we comforted each other. The way we loved, cared, fought, I felt everything special with him.

I opened my eyes, I smiled to myself, the smile, I have when, I think about him ' it'll always so magical, I want him to be happy, I want us to be happy, that's the only reason while I maintained a gap that time, though he didn't made me stay with him, no, no, I don't have a complaint on that, because, I don't know if he's feeling all these, I understand his situation, these all are my feelings, it won't hurt him anyhow, I had promised to me that a lots of times. He's mine, but I don't want him to hear that, or even don't want to make him mine, because I'm scared, and cared about his feelings too ' I thought.

Conductor's sound woke me up from the dreams of him, I stepped out and walked towards my home ' It was really a wonderful dream when I think about the past, and I know I can't bring that back but I wish I could go back to there and stayed there itself, even I'll accept death in case of that, I being mad? I'm crazy as he says ' I questioned myself and giggled finding that answer.

I reached my home and unlocked the door, stepped in, it's already dark and I am searching the switches to turn on the light. 'Thud' I heard the sound of door behind me, it got closed, ' maybe because of the wind ' I thought. And started to search my bag for phone, it's so dark that it got hard to find phone out from it.

Suddenly, I felt a hot and rough hands around my eyes, covering it, I felt a soft breath coming close to my ear and neck,

"Happy anniversary, darling" I heard that sound the same seductive voice that I heard a year ago, a whisper.

And, I felt a warmth on my neck, the warmth of his wet lips, and he kissed there, making my eyes closed, I'm his darling, I'm his Darling, and I fell into his arms and embraced him, with every feelings and wantings that I had, I felt like 365 days was a dream at that moment, he's a dream.

A dream.

A dream.

A dream.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Happy anniversary, favourite!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

[Ignore the mistakes, hope you'll love it! Thank you, happy reading ~
Note : Characters and story mentioned here are truly fictional! They don't have any connection with the real life characters ]
Mistake...
No chance..
While reading it feels like watching this lovely moments with own eyes...

Marvellous...