• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

And then...

D

Deleted member 59

It used to be easy to just sit down, pen in hand, or fingers ready to type with a whole idea in my mind... Used to call myself a writer, an amateur, writing about any and everything I set my heart and mind upon... Those days are gone...

Do you know when you try to remember things about yourself, your life and no matter how hard you try you just can't? Things you've said, things you've done are just completely strange to you.

What's led you here? What was the path? Did you turn left? Did you turn right? It's like you're living but can't see clearly nor distinguish between the choices you make.

And then it's like you become lesser, lesser than you are, lesser than you ever were... the world keeps spinning, the clock keeps ticking as a reminder of all things you lose...

And there are never really endings, happy or otherwise. Things keep going on, they overlap and blur, your story is part of your sister's story is part of many other stories, and there is no telling where any of them may lead.