• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Am I the only one?

Beardo

Active Ranker
Every fall when the sad kicks in i start to get this intense and extremely debilitating sensation that feels like someone is squeezing the center of my brain. Its not a headache although headaches do go along with it, its not even really pain. It is obviously connected to sad . I have had ct scans and mri,s. The best doctors could come up with is sinus infection. Has anyone experienced anything like this. I feel very hopeless that i will never find a treatment for it..IMG_3629.jpeg

Every fall when the sad kicks in i start to get this intense and extremely debilitating sensation that feels like someone is squeezing the center of my brain. Its not a headache although headaches do go along with it, its not even really pain. It is obviously connected to sad . I have had ct scans and mri,s. The best doctors could come up with is sinus infection. Has anyone experienced anything like this. I feel very hopeless that i will never find a treatment for it..View attachment 228143
Only you can treat it yourself. No doctor can treat you...

Best way to solve is to do Pranayam and Meditation. 1 0 0 % time tested solution. You may join 10 days Vipassana course. Its amazing. :cool: