• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Alive By Chance

BadBoyV2

Whiskered Felis Leo
Chat Pro User
Its tooo good to share tat finally i gotta climb atleast until how much i can...
Though i was only capable of climbing upto 5193 Feets, Atleast the try made me feel little Fresh and Cool..

Sad thing s gotta see 2 of my batchmates die in front of me due to severe cold...

RIP to those mates..

Things tat i faced

-13°C + Frost Bites + Unconcious
IMG_20210927_103628.jpg

Atleast getting unconcious as a chance gotta travel back to base in Chopper, Yippieeee :whistle:
Juz Wondering how am alive still,

Yet am happy tat i could giv a try atleast..

Next time il reach the top for sure...:emo:

Last edited:
Its tooo good to share tat finally i gotta climb atleast until how much i can...
Though i was only capable of climbing upto 5193 Feets, Atleast the try mad me feel little Fresh and Cool..

Sad thing s gotta see 2 of my batchmates die in front of me due to severe cold...

RIP to those mates..

Things tat i faced

View attachment 35663

Atleast getting unconcious as a chance gotta travel back to base in Chopper, Yippieeee :whistle:

Well tried buddy. Next time all the best

Though i was only capable of climbing upto 5193 Feets, Atleast the try made me feel little Fresh and Cool..

RIP to those mates..

Things tat i faced

View attachment 35663

That's really something wowowowow

Hope you reach top

All the very best man ❤️

RIP to those mates..

Things tat i faced

View attachment 356639

Hey babe,
HAPPY to see u again...❤️

That's a bravery attempt buddy, I was praying for u to be safe n give strength...to be strong n come back safe...

Lots of love dear, get well soon ❤️

RIP to those mates..

Things tat i faced

View attachment 35663

Ahaan.
Nice to know.
I cant see ur posts in chatroom.
Was it the same thing which u posted here?