• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Solved Administration Option : Delete message option not working in other rooms

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello team,

We fixed the delete message issue in our chat rooms. It used be only working in main rooms. Admins can't delete user abusive or unwanted images from chat rooms, except the main room. Now, this is fixed and gonna roll out the update in few hours.

Admins have to clear your cache later, once we update the patch release to fix this issue.

Sorry for the delay, we are working one by one to make it user-friendly for users and admins to handle the room in a smooth and easy way.

Admin there is some other problems too.. (in mobile) when we use chrome the keyboard not working properly but in other browsers it working good i don't know whether others having this problem or not and another one is about mic access only Firefox supporting mic access pls include these to fix in future updates...

Admin there is some other problems too.. (in mobile) when we use chrome the keyboard not working properly but in other browsers it working good i don't know whether others having this problem or not and another one is about mic access only Firefox supporting mic access pls include these to fix in future updates...
LOL Ichayan you have only one issue????? Look at me lol I dont even dare open my mouth lol.. just waiting with the flow to get resolved on its own.. had many issues cleared with the passage of time, so now I don't panic. Waiting with patience.

LOL Ichayan you have only one issue????? Look at me lol I dont even dare open my mouth lol.. just waiting with the flow to get resolved on its own.. had many issues cleared with the passage of time, so now I don't panic. Waiting with patience.

Attachments

• 9k=.jpg
    9k=.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 389