• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Adjustments or compromises work better in relationships?

Deepak Kiran

Paw Patrol of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Posting Freak
Compromise means you know you and the other person or party are never going to agree on whatever you cannot agree about to prevent conflict either verbal or otherwise you meet in the middle. Adjustment is adjusting to new surroundings whatever you take to mean new surroundings. When you find the life partner who is exactly like you, thinks like you, desires the same things, acts the same way, has the same opinion on everything as you, sleeps and wakes up at the same hour, loves children as you love them, likes to read the same books and votes for the same party, eats what you eat with the same pleasure, and never forgets to take care of the garbage when you forgot to do it,

Therefore unless two people are exactly alike they are going to have differences. It takes a little time to adjust to each other. Dating and only seeing one another a few times a week is different from actually living with someone. Living together let’s you behind the closed doors. You get to see each other’s bad habits and bad hair days. You will have good days and bad days. You will learn what irritates you about each other and learn to make compromises and adjustments because you love each other.

And some couples are highly compatible and being together is no big deal. But they still have challenging situations, no marriage is perfect. It takes a mature commitment to celebrating differences that allows two people to coexist in a caring and loving manner. Adjustments and compromises are an inevitable part of marriage. Both the parties to the marriage would be brought up in two different families and circumstances. They differ in ideologies and approach.

So when two different opinions crop up it is always better to compromise and make way for the other to solve the issue. On the flip side, if both the parties go on fighting for every silly thing, life would be a real hell. Also because people change and therefore, marriages change. Also, at least in my experience, our expectations of marriage are usually different than the reality of marriage. This question is great to discuss because it is obvious you know that the way to keep a marriage is strong is by adjusting and compromising. I would like to add communicating and forgiving also as essential attributes to saving marriages or relationships.

Therefore, it will be great that you help me and you continue to complete this list of components of a marriage which does not require any adjustment or compromise for I am sure that it will be read by plenty of people! Because sooner or later the normal good manners of society and a new relationship will evaporate, and you need some more advanced techniques to interact effectively in the long term. Or even try it without adjustment and compromise and find out for yourself. Cheers!

Compromise means you know you and the other person or party are never going to agree on whatever you cannot agree about to prevent conflict either verbal or otherwise you meet in the middle. Adjustment is adjusting to new surroundings whatever you take to mean new surroundings. When you find the life partner who is exactly like you, thinks like you, desires the same things, acts the same way, has the same opinion on everything as you, sleeps and wakes up at the same hour, loves children as you love them, likes to read the same books and votes for the same party, eats what you eat with the same pleasure, and never forgets to take care of the garbage when you forgot to do it,

Therefore unless two people are exactly alike they are going to have differences. It takes a little time to adjust to each other. Dating and only seeing one another a few times a week is different from actually living with someone. Living together let’s you behind the closed doors. You get to see each other’s bad habits and bad hair days. You will have good days and bad days. You will learn what irritates you about each other and learn to make compromises and adjustments because you love each other.

And some couples are highly compatible and being together is no big deal. But they still have challenging situations, no marriage is perfect. It takes a mature commitment to celebrating differences that allows two people to coexist in a caring and loving manner. Adjustments and compromises are an inevitable part of marriage. Both the parties to the marriage would be brought up in two different families and circumstances. They differ in ideologies and approach.

So when two different opinions crop up it is always better to compromise and make way for the other to solve the issue. On the flip side, if both the parties go on fighting for every silly thing, life would be a real hell. Also because people change and therefore, marriages change. Also, at least in my experience, our expectations of marriage are usually different than the reality of marriage. This question is great to discuss because it is obvious you know that the way to keep a marriage is strong is by adjusting and compromising. I would like to add communicating and forgiving also as essential attributes to saving marriages or relationships.

Therefore, it will be great that you help me and you continue to complete this list of components of a marriage which does not require any adjustment or compromise for I am sure that it will be read by plenty of people! Because sooner or later the normal good manners of society and a new relationship will evaporate, and you need some more advanced techniques to interact effectively in the long term. Or even try it without adjustment and compromise and find out for yourself. Cheers!
Too much to read :Cwl: