• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Abs roller ( try it)

• Thread starter Deleted member 5605
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5605

Now days people are struggling to go out and also they are not doing any gym workouts due to pandemic.So many people worried about their tummy fat .
Some peoples are doing work home without doing any physical works like me :rofl1: .

In order to reduce tummy fat you can use the ABS roller which is more effective than other excercise with diet plan.its my suggestion .Everday you can spent 30 minuts for this you may get good benefits on your tummy as well you can gain some muscles on hands.
but you need to be very careful while doing this . The lot of YouTube videos are available for the beginniner.because I learned from the YouTube. its not that much very costly. Just 250 to 500 rupee's only. It's not advertisement, don't think like that.:Cwl:

Presently I m not doing this due to covid :Cwl:.if someone really wants to reduce her/him tummy fat ,you can try with this.:hearteyes:.But you must learn from the youtube in a proper manner, otherwise you will get injured seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now days people are struggling to go out and also they are not doing any gym workouts due to pandemic.So many people worried about their tummy fat .
Some peoples are doing work home without doing any physical works like me :rofl1: .

In order to reduce tummy fat you can use the ABS roller which is more effective than other excercise with diet plan.its my suggestion .Everday you can spent 30 minuts for this you may get good benefits on your tummy as well you can gain some muscles on hands.
but you need to be very careful while doing this . The lot of YouTube videos are available for the beginniner.because I learned from the YouTube. its not that much very costly. Just 250 to 500 rupee's only. It's not advertisement, don't think like that.:Cwl:

Presently I m not doing this due to covid :Cwl:.if someone really wants to reduce her/him tummy fat ,you can try with this.:hearteyes:.But you must learn from the youtube in a proper manner, otherwise you will get injured seriously.

I still walk