• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

A wise wife once said....

Enola

Born to bejeweled, forced to tolerate it ✨
Posting Freak
A WIFE TOOK HIS HUSBAND TO THE MORTUARY BECAUSE OF HIS ALCOHOLISM

WIFE'S POV:

My husband was a drunkard, every time I was called to go and take him from the gutters when he was drunk. Sometimes I find him in a coma, my family asked me to leave him but I didn't want because I was hoping he will change.

At one point, I was tired, I couldn't take it any longer, and I decided to change it some other way. One day I was called to pick him up and I went, I carried him straight to the morgue. I negotiated with the mortuary man to lay him on the ground among the corpses. Two hours later my husband woke up and began by begging the mortuary man not to put him in the fridge that he is not dead.

The mortuary man started to whip him hard saying "you corpses you come do witchcraft here, go lie down there". My husband begged so much, after a moment of caning, the mortuary man let him out. He came back home and from that day he has never gone near anything called alcohol.

To all drunkard this is dedicated to all of you :Cwl:

FB_IMG_1603289410072.jpg

*copied

Hahahaha that was too good...
But sad part is in real life they won't change that instant.... Especially when it comes to alcohol