• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Informative A small story to understand flaws!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 3127
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3127

There was once a sage who lived in a forest. The holy man had a number of disciples who joined him in meditation every evening.

58549ac5cb084c05da4882b21229dff1-480.png

The meditation rite was simple:they would gather under a banyan tree every evening, and sit in prayer with their legs crossed, and eyes closed in deep concentration for a few hours.

The holy man also had a cat who would run around disturbing the utensils, so every day he would tie the cat to the tree with a leash until they were done meditating. This routine never changed.

One day, the old sage fell ill and died soon thereafter.

The grieving disciples appointed one among themselves to lead the rituals, and they continued the routine of tying the cat to the tree and went about their daily meditation as always.

Then one fine day, the cat died.

The disciples solemnly gathered that evening under the tree, but there was some amount of confusion. How could they proceed with their ritual without first tying a cat to the tree? It has been done for years, as they all knew. They consulted each other and all agreed that it was unacceptable to alter their sacred routine.

And so it was decided: Every evening, just before meditation, the disciples would venture out into the woods and search for a cat to tie to the tree. Only then could the pious disciples meditate in peace.

Our Society is the same group of disciples who is following numerous rituals without using their logical reasoning.

It is like the game kids play when they whisper something into someone's ear, and then the message is passed along from one kid to the next. By the time it gets to the last kid, the message isn't anything like the way it was when it started.

People have been so blind in following the path of religion that they have completely stopped questioning.

Just because it's always been following by their ancestors, so they are also following it. I think that is kind of scary!

Not eating Non-Veg on Tuesday/Saturday, Not eating rice on Thursday, not eating Kadi on Ekadashi, eating curd before going to something good, avoiding numbers like 13/17 and most importantly matching kundali before marriage like are many things in our society are doing continuously. I can't think, would there be any day have any ending of it.

Wicked... Would be able to give you an understanding of certain rituals, i, as a sikh, follow what my parents taught me

Wicked... Would be able to give you an understanding of certain rituals, i, as a sikh, follow what my parents taught me
@Uncle42 Thick Let's wait for what's his take on this @Wicked :Like:
But @Uncle42 Thick every religion got its own set of rules and definitely few set of abnormal rules which were may be designed by religious leaders or some higher authorities in societies long time back which the present generation follows without questioning !! There is nothing wrong in following these traditions and all but Just here its been questioned that why should we follow blindly taking them seriously when there's no importance attached to it!!:Like:
P.S. I am not against any kind of traditions but just in quest of knowing the importance attached to them!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Uncle42 Thick Let's wait for what's his take on this @Wicked :Like:
But @Uncle42 Thick every religion got its own set of rules and definitely few set of abnormal rules which were may be designed by religious leaders or some higher authorities in societies long time back which the present generation follows without questioning !! There is nothing wrong in following these traditions and all but Just here its been questioned that why should we follow blindly taking them seriously when there's no importance attached to it!!:Like:
P.S. I am not against any kind of traditions but just in quest of knowing the importance attached to them!!
To the best of my understanding scientifically it probably is to help digestion

Where the story is mentioned?From where have u read it
Answer me ,and i will answer accordingly .
M not the one to accept any ritulas without knowing the logic 1st of all.
M not satisfied with the story,
coz if u say holy sage or man living in forest meditating n all then this cat ,dog thing is strictly prohibited from shastric point of view such animals no matter u a karma kandi/gyan kandi/or u into upadansa or bhakti
Coming to eating-
There is logic if u willing to understand.

Not eating non veg on tuesday/thrusday if u meat eater.
The logic is to regulate ur habit,altest on on a specifc day or two,in a strategic planned manner not all of a sudden.Coz u cant leave that.If u such heavy eater.so u will leave urself one day ur habit in this way may be,or else by age u have to leave that when doc will say dont eatu r old)
Easy to understand -if u a heavy drinker.drug addict or smoker .if i say u all of a sudeen to stop it u cant u will be mad and diseasesd but u can overcome it by regulating jt slowly.not all of a sudeen.coz it would not be possible for u,coz u too fallen.
Cominf Ekadasi(eka means 1,dasa means 10-10+1=11,Fasting from grains n beans on 11th day is extrnally called ekadashi) complete fast is adviced but not merely this only its also said u can do as per ur body type
The idea of ekadasi is to fast from grains n beans.
Why?
Coz the pull of moon/earth is higest on the 10/11th day from waxing waning of the moon.
Our body is made up of 70%water.
All the extereme high tides are caused on this 11th day.
Grain n beans have a unique property to retrain huge amount of water within.
Thik of the havoc which is created due to the pull in oceans and now think on ur body??
It has effects both on ur mind and body.
While the water content in fruits is not retained for longer in ur stomach its flushed out very soon as urine.
As per a study most of the disease either evolve or accelerated on this 10th/ 11th day.
A batch of scientists in early 90’S got a noble prize.
for finding that as u eat more u r coming closer to death.
For lonigitvity(Long life ) u should u keep ur stomach to rest for twice a month.(coz eating less would make u weak,u can achive it by fasting it for two days a month)
Coincidentally ekadashi happens twice a month?with a gap of fortnight? :Dream1:
I can talk all scientific things.
I can talk on this straight for an hour on call or voice without stopping.I promise.
Remembering m not typing now coz it too long.or can continue if u say

Where the story is mentioned?From where have u read it
Answer me ,and i will answer accordingly .
M not the one to accept any ritulas without knowing the logic 1st of all.
M not satisfied with the story,
coz if u say holy sage or man living in forest meditating n all then this cat ,dog thing is strictly prohibited from shastric point of view such animals no matter u a karma kandi/gyan kandi/or u into upadansa or bhakti
Coming to eating-
There is logic if u willing to understand.

Not eating non veg on tuesday/thrusday if u meat eater.
The logic is to regulate ur habit,altest on on a specifc day or two,in a strategic planned manner not all of a sudden.Coz u cant leave that.If u such heavy eater.so u will leave urself one day ur habit in this way may be,or else by age u have to leave that when doc will say dont eatu r old)
Easy to understand -if u a heavy drinker.drug addict or smoker .if i say u all of a sudeen to stop it u cant u will be mad and diseasesd but u can overcome it by regulating jt slowly.not all of a sudeen.coz it would not be possible for u,coz u too fallen.
Cominf Ekadasi(eka means 1,dasa means 10-10+1=11,Fasting from grains n beans on 11th day is extrnally called ekadashi) complete fast is adviced but not merely this only its also said u can do as per ur body type
The idea of ekadasi is to fast from grains n beans.
Why?
Coz the pull of moon/earth is higest on the 10/11th day from waxing waning of the moon.
Our body is made up of 70%water.
All the extereme high tides are caused on this 11th day.
Grain n beans have a unique property to retrain huge amount of water within.
Thik of the havoc which is created due to the pull in oceans and now think on ur body??
It has effects both on ur mind and body.
While the water content in fruits is not retained for longer in ur stomach its flushed out very soon as urine.
As per a study most of the disease either evolve or accelerated on this 10th/ 11th day.
A batch of scientists in early 90’S got a noble prize.
for finding that as u eat more u r coming closer to death.
For lonigitvity(Long life ) u should u keep ur stomach to rest for twice a month.(coz eating less would make u weak,u can achive it by fasting it for two days a month)
Coincidentally ekadashi happens twice a month?with a gap of fortnight? :Dream1:
I can talk all scientific things.
I can talk on this straight for an hour on call or voice without stopping.I promise.
Remembering m not typing now coz it too long.or can continue if u say
Long passage to read!! :Cwl: :Like:
I read it from @Quora !! Let me not argue with you with lack of information from my side!!:fest::fest:
Anyways , great explanation to understand !!
Thanks for your time to write such a big passage @Wicked :Like:
@Uncle42 Thick might became speechless after this reply as I did!!:Drunk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Long passage to read!! :Cwl: :Like:
I read it from @Quora !! Let me not argue with you with lack of information from my side!!:fest::fest:
Anyways , great explanation to understand !!
Thanks for your time to write such a big passage @Wicked :Like:
@Uncle42 Thick might became speechless after this reply as I did!!:Drunk:
Ur passage was long too,and people can read that,so i thought why not i type that much only as lon g as ur passsage ! to see that pple can read or not:p :holiday:

Everything as a reason . In my early days pepole told me not to go near the well at 12 noon there may be ghosts. So i wont but due u know why they told you it was the direct sunlight get into the well the toxic gasses prrsent in the well will come out if u breathe it u will get sick sometimes leads to death too so everything as a reason.

Everything as a reason . In my early days pepole told me not to go near the well at 12 noon there may be ghosts. So i wont but due u know why they told you it was the direct sunlight get into the well the toxic gasses prrsent in the well will come out if u breathe it u will get sick sometimes leads to death too so everything as a reason.
Yes!! You are right !! Traditions are made out of experiences by our ancestors and some hidden intentions behind them!! Lets not take every tradition for granted !! Instead try to understand what is the motivation behind following a particular tradition!! :Like: :Like:

Yes!! You are right !! Traditions are made out of experiences by our ancestors and some hidden intentions behind them!! Lets not take every tradition for granted !! Instead try to understand what is the motivation behind following a particular tradition!! :Like: :Like:
Dont analys everything there may be a reason which cannot be find by u because we are just dumb:p

There was once a sage who lived in a forest. The holy man had a number of disciples who joined him in meditation every evening.

View attachment 10632

The meditation rite was simple:they would gather under a banyan tree every evening, and sit in prayer with their legs crossed, and eyes closed in deep concentration for a few hours.

The holy man also had a cat who would run around disturbing the utensils, so every day he would tie the cat to the tree with a leash until they were done meditating. This routine never changed.

One day, the old sage fell ill and died soon thereafter.

The grieving disciples appointed one among themselves to lead the rituals, and they continued the routine of tying the cat to the tree and went about their daily meditation as always.

Then one fine day, the cat died.

The disciples solemnly gathered that evening under the tree, but there was some amount of confusion. How could they proceed with their ritual without first tying a cat to the tree? It has been done for years, as they all knew. They consulted each other and all agreed that it was unacceptable to alter their sacred routine.

And so it was decided: Every evening, just before meditation, the disciples would venture out into the woods and search for a cat to tie to the tree. Only then could the pious disciples meditate in peace.

Our Society is the same group of disciples who is following numerous rituals without using their logical reasoning.

It is like the game kids play when they whisper something into someone's ear, and then the message is passed along from one kid to the next. By the time it gets to the last kid, the message isn't anything like the way it was when it started.

People have been so blind in following the path of religion that they have completely stopped questioning.

Just because it's always been following by their ancestors, so they are also following it. I think that is kind of scary!

Not eating Non-Veg on Tuesday/Saturday, Not eating rice on Thursday, not eating Kadi on Ekadashi, eating curd before going to something good, avoiding numbers like 13/17 and most importantly matching kundali before marriage like are many things in our society are doing continuously. I can't think, would there be any day have any ending of it.

There are many strict traditions defined in puranas. but as days passed by ppl made the easier version of every ritual to a point where the reasons behind it became unknown.
atleast being a jain, eating non veg is quoted as Himsa to us which is violence. there are rules to wear mask so that even the organisms In air might not get hurt because of us.

Being irresisitant to the taste of food ppl had come up with rules of cheat days and eventually turned out to be days which are resticted to not eat non veg.

Finding an easy way out of everything will actually kill the essence behind it leaving the future generations clueless about what they are doing.

everyone should be ready to put the effort to go deeper and search for answers instead of arguing with the surface knowledge:fingercross: