• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

A man's struggle

VAMC

Mr. Squeaky Clean
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Six days ago I read this book called Cecilia (eBook) and the lines in it inspired me to write it.

Struggling of fictional character Samuel O'Connell:

Struggling struggling struggling I don't know y I'm struggling

Memories are tearing inside - hand's wipe my tears

No one is near me - no one is ready to hear me
Crying inside - dying every second

Blanket bestie hugging - pillow frnd consoling
Imprudent laughs - dark night screams

WHEN IT WILL END...!

They says time heals everything nah time doesn't heal everything..! Memories stay d same, all d time.

PS: I don't have much writing skills, tried in d process of learning new hobbies..!

Last edited:
Time changes everything. That's what people say, it's not true. Doing things changes things. Not doing things leaves things exactly as they were.

Time heals nothing. It just replaces memories.

Memory fades over time and that is undeniable.

Tragic memories surely fade with time and that is certainly not a myth.

Some tragedies however are so strongly impressed in memory that it can take more than one lifetime to heal the effects of these.

I read this some where very true

Time is actually not a healer, our poor memory is. As time passes, and we experience new circumstances and situations, the overwhelming chapters of our life are suppressed by newer chapters, and slowly more chapters are added, one after the other, fading the memories even further.

This is how the book of life is created, where everything is a story, a past, a memory, and in the end nothing matters.

Six days ago I read this book called Cecilia (eBook) and the lines in it inspired me to write it.

WHEN IT WILL END...!

They says time heals everything nah time doesn't heal everything..! Memories stay d same, all d time.

PS: I don't have much writing skills, tried in d process of learning new hobbies..!

Sometimes we need to learn how to live with those and set new goals, new rules , change our life style and that is how life goes on

WHEN IT WILL END...!

Blanket is bestie or blanket inside bestie .... it will end soon all the stress.

WHEN IT WILL END...!

Good going buddie.
Great writing if I may say so.
Looking forward to more from you.