• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info A good initiative which worked like a charm spell

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm very happy to see that we accomplished something in our forum. We do not just use this forum to get bring people together or share our thoughts about what we learn or see on internet. I always deny most of the request brought up by @Rapunzel whenever she need some changes to be done in the chat, site, or in forum. Maybe i might be a old timer who like to stick with certain way of running things. Anyway things got changed lately, This voting method made a huge impact to the chat system of providing new mods/admin. The one and only RAJA MATHA @Rapunzel all by herself did pull all the strings and made this possible, She chose the right candidate for the room, but at the end people decided who should be their mod or admin in their rooms.

Snap_Shot_02941.png

To be honest this election process and voting day was a fun ride for sure. People/Chatters did participate in voting and they chose their favorite one based on what they have noticed in the chat and forum. This time the winners became 100% ladies, who grabbed most of the chatters attention with their post and content. We are not the judging whos content is best and which one did no do well in amount other threads. There is always second chance in our life, who else have missed the first time, they can be a winner for the next time, if you keep up with the good work.

I like to wish personally all those new members of our team and all those who got promoted to new postings. We are happy to have you in here. But do not forget to follow all those mod/admin rules.

Super Admin: @Pinkcandy
Admin: @Beryl
Universal Moderator: @Mithra07
Tamil Room Owner: @Nilaani
Tamil Room Admin: @Sherin97

Last but not least, We admins are not gonna gain anything by manipulating your rightful votes, its just a registration based voting system. If you knew everything? then why the hell did you compete in this voting? You better stick with your register id, and do not mess with the chat environment. We gave every one a fair chance in here to be a part of this voting system.

Aptly said
A wonderful success indeed. The graph did indicate the number of users but also the fact that so Manny new people, so many more intellectuals know what bour forum is. This would bring in more knowledge and more fun making forum the go to place.

Rapunzel, words cannot describe her attachment to ZoZo. Her tenacity and her so Or die attitude has resulted in this electoral venture. The hours of hardwork she v has put in the creativity and her energy levels are something one wishes to have. She v was working like someone possessed, main chat, menes, replies, badges. This victory should give her the happiness she deserves.
Once again thanking all the team for your efforts n congratulations to all winners.

I'm very happy to see that we accomplished something in our forum. We do not just use this forum to get bring people together or share our thoughts about what we learn or see on internet. I always deny most of the request brought up by @Rapunzel whenever she need some changes to be done in the chat, site, or in forum. Maybe i might be a old timer who like to stick with certain way of running things. Anyway things got changed lately, This voting method made a huge impact to the chat system of providing new mods/admin. The one and only RAJA MATHA @Rapunzel all by herself did pull all the strings and made this possible, She chose the right candidate for the room, but at the end people decided who should be their mod or admin in their rooms.

View attachment 47191

To be honest this election process and voting day was a fun ride for sure. People/Chatters did participate in voting and they chose their favorite one based on what they have noticed in the chat and forum. This time the winners became 100% ladies, who grabbed most of the chatters attention with their post and content. We are not the judging whos content is best and which one did no do well in amount other threads. There is always second chance in our life, who else have missed the first time, they can be a winner for the next time, if you keep up with the good work.

I like to wish personally all those new members of our team and all those who got promoted to new postings. We are happy to have you in here. But do not forget to follow all those mod/admin rules.

Super Admin: @Pinkcandy
Admin: @Beryl
Universal Moderator: @Mithra07
Tamil Room Owner: @Nilaani
Tamil Room Admin: @Sherin97

Last but not least, We admins are not gonna gain anything by manipulating your rightful votes, its just a registration based voting system. If you knew everything? then why the hell did you compete in this voting? You better stick with your register id, and do not mess with the chat environment. We gave every one a fair chance in here to be a part of this voting system.
Thnx

Aww thats a little overboard. Still I will take it because it is from YOU. I need to pin it down somewhere so next time when you say No, it should come handy.

Let anyone say anything, their mask be revealed, I had one of the fun day in ZoZo. Few people where really cheerful and motivated me a lot. All the moderators especially.

@Uncle42 Thick thats a close to heart message thanks for that. @VAMC and @Mission for your constant ideas to me. @Pinkcandy and @AmoRoUs ❤️ both sweethearts. @Goddess of Wisdom and @Kamini for sometimes eating my brain. Now the newly added @Harley Quinn @Mistah Ray and @darkfantasykitkat for giving tough to the oldies.

@Beryl saw your group for mods, i was dumbstruck the way you handled it, did z pass his vibes to you or what. Rock on way to go. You are always there no matter what.

I got a huge thank you list of all wonderful users especially from tamil users. If i share that this will be too long and also im not going anywhere now or ever. So let me just release in parts later.

I got no time rest now. Valentine is already coming. :giggle:

I need to plan something called as participate ,Win the competition and grab a date night with the mysterious Dr strange @Administrator. (Are you regretting, why did u make this thread now) you should :giggle:
:inlove::inlove::inlove::blessing:
Strong Devasena energy ✅ check