• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

A Day in the Orthopaedics Department

Here I am sitting on a Red chair , bloody lord I swear I just heard somebody growl in pain it's 9-44 am right now as I heard that . It's a Medical College hence a busy crowd . I still hear the growling . I am sitting right in front of the OP 1 Unit Cheifs where there is one doc and three students I guess in that room , the students are busy filling Laboratory Requisition Forms , a pink sheet of hard papper . It's 9-52 now and I am having breaks in writing this , so am not gonna get into details about the one I had to bring but he is gonna have his plasters taken off today . There is helluva of people with broken bones . There is plasters all around . Just now a boy of 12 , assumed with respect to the face , got out of the plaster room with his right hand plastered and his mother is holding that arm giving it a support until the gypsum is to be set . Then there is a girl who had her left hand plastered maybe she is getting that off today . There is a funny attender though , I love the guy for his special slang but he has a bit of feminine touch which is absolutely fine . There is this silence , only the attenders voice could be heard from the end of the room he is literally shouting but everybody is smiling . To the end of the room there lays four beds on the very corridor , Govt: Hospital things but can't complain they are needed atleast some can rest . Everybody is wearing a mask , Who knew in the past we would turn into this condition . But why am I writing this , I just don't wanna be bored . It's 10-28 now and I have been in the plaster room for sometime now , it's a small space with slabs on either side there is a Medico who does the plaster and a lady nurse who is helping him . I am standing right next to the entrace the room is filled with 4 patients including the one I bought , 10-45 now and I lost touch , but am gonna explain the watch in that room . I keenly observed the boxes left on slab they were sterile surgical gloves from Medismart . There were 3 Buckets with a capacity of 40L Approx . One of them was filled with cottons and bands removed from the patients and couple of them had blood too . The rack on the end of the room had loads of cotton rolls and bands , something I couldn't makeout was a silver box plugged in to a circuit maybe it's a oven for some equipment I don't know . About the patients . There was a guy laying on the slab and had a wound which was examined by the head doc and was asked to take culture . Then there was a guy who had some injury and had staplayers down his knees he was to be redressed and our hero had taken off his plasters and I had to laugh at the entire time watching his face go while the machine cut off the plaster and the medico seemed pretty cool , Trust me I couldn't stop laughing until the head doc found it funny too and asked me to step out well after that we went to take the x ray as instructed , there was pretty gals and nurses too but as beauty can't be described in words and too much of my concentration was on the strecher from hitting anyone or anything I didn't take the risk . Then about the X-ray Room , it was clean and well maintained , installed with latest Techs . It was partitioned into two compartments one had operators of X Ray and there was a X Ray machine which had pedals to position the bed in which he was to lay on to take the X Ray , the machine labeled Care Stream but I don't know it's actual name hence moving forth , two nurses in their Mid 20' s came positioned the bed and Machine ( There was a light coming out of the machine and had a red line over the center of that square shaped light , covering a portion that was to be x rayed I guess ) the only thing I could make out from that room was the equipment where one would place the X Ray to study , still I don't know it's name . I should start learning more about Medical Terms and Equipments I realised now . Apart from the patients the people who accompanied them mattered , no matter how independent one is they are always dependent . There were sisters , brothers , father's , mother's , Friends ,sons , daughters , kins , Neighbours , Colleagues and who knows maybe strangers too , it is packed with emotions , laughters , petty jokes , growls ofcourse and many other things . One thing I hate is who much of an asshole the doc is being . He kinda has this bloody attitude . A Doctor no matter what should be a pleasant person with a heartful smile on his face no matter how rough of a day he had , he should burst but not for silly things . One could surely make out the vanity he has been trying to show off overall this has been a good day until now . Though I am in the hospital I still had pretty good laugh , realised a few things , had an shocking awakening about , I knew nothing about medical feild as a whole . Also I have to give it off to all those medicos apart from the docs who tend to every person who is in need , making them comfortable and comfy letting them have a good day . It's 12-05 and my fellow being is subjected to be re-plastered and I just bought a bunch of plaster of paris bandage . I never was plastered hence I don't know about how it is done and this is my chance to know that , I know the steps but haven't had a visual aid I always left that to my imagination and today I will be knowing if my imagination was good enough . Also the crowd is almost done , maybe cause of Saturday . Now at 12-28 pm I hear my buddy groan and here I am again laughing , don't ask me why I don't know maybe I will only realise the pain when I happen to be in his shoe but until then let me have this moment . I just peeped to make sure my imagination was right and it is . There is also another person ( around 60+ ) in there who is being redressed , his left leg has been injured badly from an accident which I came to know from his wife who is sitting outside the room two chairs apart from me . He is to be discharged today , was admitted here until today she exclaimed . The stich that followed from below his knees was knitted like in a zig Zag manner the cotton which was removed was almost soaked in blood and medicine . After a thorough clean it's being redone . Let's just hope every single person who was in here today from the very young to the old to get well soon . It's 12-45 and the process is all done and we were the last ones to walk out of that department . I bid my byes to a few with whom I interacted !

The above log is nothing more than a guy trying to get rid of his boredom . The contents and opinions explicited are of my own non contradicting to anyone or anybody's statements . Over and out .

Here I am sitting on a Red chair , bloody lord I swear I just heard somebody growl in pain it's 9-44 am right now as I heard that . It's a Medical College hence a busy crowd . I still hear the growling . I am sitting right in front of the OP 1 Unit Cheifs where there is one doc and three students I guess in that room , the students are busy filling Laboratory Requisition Forms , a pink sheet of hard papper . It's 9-52 now and I am having breaks in writing this , so am not gonna get into details about the one I had to bring but he is gonna have his plasters taken off today . There is helluva of people with broken bones . There is plasters all around . Just now a boy of 12 , assumed with respect to the face , got out of the plaster room with his right hand plastered and his mother is holding that arm giving it a support until the gypsum is to be set . Then there is a girl who had her left hand plastered maybe she is getting that off today . There is a funny attender though , I love the guy for his special slang but he has a bit of feminine touch which is absolutely fine . There is this silence , only the attenders voice could be heard from the end of the room he is literally shouting but everybody is smiling . To the end of the room there lays four beds on the very corridor , Govt: Hospital things but can't complain they are needed atleast some can rest . Everybody is wearing a mask , Who knew in the past we would turn into this condition . But why am I writing this , I just don't wanna be bored . It's 10-28 now and I have been in the plaster room for sometime now , it's a small space with slabs on either side there is a Medico who does the plaster and a lady nurse who is helping him . I am standing right next to the entrace the room is filled with 4 patients including the one I bought , 10-45 now and I lost touch , but am gonna explain the watch in that room . I keenly observed the boxes left on slab they were sterile surgical gloves from Medismart . There were 3 Buckets with a capacity of 40L Approx . One of them was filled with cottons and bands removed from the patients and couple of them had blood too . The rack on the end of the room had loads of cotton rolls and bands , something I couldn't makeout was a silver box plugged in to a circuit maybe it's a oven for some equipment I don't know . About the patients . There was a guy laying on the slab and had a wound which was examined by the head doc and was asked to take culture . Then there was a guy who had some injury and had staplayers down his knees he was to be redressed and our hero had taken off his plasters and I had to laugh at the entire time watching his face go while the machine cut off the plaster and the medico seemed pretty cool , Trust me I couldn't stop laughing until the head doc found it funny too and asked me to step out well after that we went to take the x ray as instructed , there was pretty gals and nurses too but as beauty can't be described in words and too much of my concentration was on the strecher from hitting anyone or anything I didn't take the risk . Then about the X-ray Room , it was clean and well maintained , installed with latest Techs . It was partitioned into two compartments one had operators of X Ray and there was a X Ray machine which had pedals to position the bed in which he was to lay on to take the X Ray , the machine labeled Care Stream but I don't know it's actual name hence moving forth , two nurses in their Mid 20' s came positioned the bed and Machine ( There was a light coming out of the machine and had a red line over the center of that square shaped light , covering a portion that was to be x rayed I guess ) the only thing I could make out from that room was the equipment where one would place the X Ray to study , still I don't know it's name . I should start learning more about Medical Terms and Equipments I realised now . Apart from the patients the people who accompanied them mattered , no matter how independent one is they are always dependent . There were sisters , brothers , father's , mother's , Friends ,sons , daughters , kins , Neighbours , Colleagues and who knows maybe strangers too , it is packed with emotions , laughters , petty jokes , growls ofcourse and many other things . One thing I hate is who much of an asshole the doc is being . He kinda has this bloody attitude . A Doctor no matter what should be a pleasant person with a heartful smile on his face no matter how rough of a day he had , he should burst but not for silly things . One could surely make out the vanity he has been trying to show off overall this has been a good day until now . Though I am in the hospital I still had pretty good laugh , realised a few things , had an shocking awakening about , I knew nothing about medical feild as a whole . Also I have to give it off to all those medicos apart from the docs who tend to every person who is in need , making them comfortable and comfy letting them have a good day . It's 12-05 and my fellow being is subjected to be re-plastered and I just bought a bunch of plaster of paris bandage . I never was plastered hence I don't know about how it is done and this is my chance to know that , I know the steps but haven't had a visual aid I always left that to my imagination and today I will be knowing if my imagination was good enough . Also the crowd is almost done , maybe cause of Saturday . Now at 12-28 pm I hear my buddy groan and here I am again laughing , don't ask me why I don't know maybe I will only realise the pain when I happen to be in his shoe but until then let me have this moment . I just peeped to make sure my imagination was right and it is . There is also another person ( around 60+ ) in there who is being redressed , his left leg has been injured badly from an accident which I came to know from his wife who is sitting outside the room two chairs apart from me . He is to be discharged today , was admitted here until today she exclaimed . The stich that followed from below his knees was knitted like in a zig Zag manner the cotton which was removed was almost soaked in blood and medicine . After a thorough clean it's being redone . Let's just hope every single person who was in here today from the very young to the old to get well soon . It's 12-45 and the process is all done and we were the last ones to walk out of that department . I bid my byes to a few with whom I interacted !

The above log is nothing more than a guy trying to get rid of his boredom . The contents and opinions explicited are of my own non contradicting to anyone or anybody's statements . Over and out .
Am falling in love with this !