• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

5 AM thoughts

Cntrygrl

Power Player
I know karma comes around and it will get those that deserve it in a good way. I'm pretty neutral in chat. Here to enjoy, chat and laugh. I don't get upset quickly, but what will upset me is when you watch people suck up to someone and then slag them off when they are not around. I get it .. you want to fuck them so you're being nice to them to their face but if you are going to talk about them when they are gone .. probably not good to do when everyone and anyone in the room can hear you or see what you type. If you want women to cam and be sociable don't be kind to their faces and make fun of them when they are not logged in. Remember everyone in chat can see what you are writing and saying. You are gonna hurt someone and bring drama to the room.

Again, just my 5 am thoughts

These thoughts pop up after u wake up at 5am or u prepare to go for sleep at 5am

I know karma comes around and it will get those that deserve it in a good way. I'm pretty neutral in chat. Here to enjoy, chat and laugh. I don't get upset quickly, but what will upset me is when you watch people suck up to someone and then slag them off when they are not around. I get it .. you want to fuck them so you're being nice to them to their face but if you are going to talk about them when they are gone .. probably not good to do when everyone and anyone in the room can hear you or see what you type. If you want women to cam and be sociable don't be kind to their faces and make fun of them when they are not logged in. Remember everyone in chat can see what you are writing and saying. You are gonna hurt someone and bring drama to the room.

Again, just my 5 am thoughts
A good thought this. Slandering when he/she is not there is bad and speaks volumes of one's upbringing. Some don't grow up I guess