• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

2018 UEFA Champions League Final - Real Madrid vs Liverpool

Who will win 2018 UEFA Champions League Final?

• Liverpool

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

snuggy

Favoured Frenzy
The 2018 UEFA Champions League Final will be the final match of the 2017–18 UEFA Champions League, the 63rd season of Europe's premier club football tournament organised by UEFA, and the 26th season since it was renamed from the European Champion Clubs' Cup to the UEFA Champions League. It will be played at the NSC Olimpiyskiy Stadium in Kiev, Ukraine on 26 May 2018, between Spanish side Real Madrid, who had won the competition in each of the last two seasons, and English side Liverpool.

The winners will earn the right to play against the winners of the 2017–18 UEFA Europa League in the 2018 UEFA Super Cup. They will also qualify to enter the semi-finals of the 2018 FIFA Club World Cup as the UEFA representative.

Match Centre

I dont want Real to win as its toooo boring ! They keep winning and seems like its just one way traffic everytime .

I won't mind if Liverpool won, but this is the only trophy left for teams i support :confused:
;) I can Understand that ! Well lets see , waiting for that to happen.The Club I support won nothing this season and ended up at 6th ! Damn i know how it feels.

I am kinda worried looking at recent RM games. Liverpool might play better as they are walking in as underdogs.

I am kinda worried looking at recent RM games. Liverpool might play better as they are walking in as underdogs.
yeah! But since Real has only got UCL to win this season they might actually do well . As they never Disappoint in UCL every season rather than the La Liga

3-1 victory without Ronaldo goal, Salah injured, atrocious mistakes by Karius, Bale's goals

Awesome Final, 3 in a row :cool:

Salah injury is bad though, out for world cup :confused: