• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

❤️ Our Cute Love Story ❤️

Sa_aj

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
Initial days: As the other days, I was quiet on wall and didn't care about the wall much because I don't have the courage to address these many peeps.
I used to open the site and kept the mob at the side and have been concentrated with usual works.
One day I was bit free from my works and reading the wall. I noticed a girl she was so terror on wall.

അവൾ എത്ര ഈസി ആയിട്ടാണ് ആളുകളെ കൈയിൽ എടുക്കുന്നതും ഉരുളയ്ക്ക് ഉപ്പേരി പോലെ മറുപടി കൊടുക്കുന്നതും.... ഒരു ടാഗ് പോലും മിസ്സ് ചെയ്യാതെ എല്ലാവർക്കും അവൾ മറുപടി കൊടുത്ത് കൊണ്ടേയിരുന്നു..
നല്ല വഴക്ക് കേൾക്കേണ്ടവർക്ക് നല്ല വഴക്കും അല്ലാത്തവർക്ക് മധുരമായ മറുപടികളും.
If you try to provoke her they will get know who she is.

അവളെ ഒന്നു പരിചയപ്പെടണം എന്ന ആഗ്രഹം ഉണ്ട് പക്ഷെ ധൈര്യം ഇല്ല. എങ്ങനെ റിയാക്റ്റ് ചെയ്യുമെന്ന് അറിയില്ലല്ലോ.
പ്രിഥിരാജ് പറഞ്ഞപോലെ അപ്പോഴാണ് ആ ഉണ്ടക്കണ്ണിയെ ഞാനും ശ്രദ്ധിച്ച് തുടങ്ങിയത്..
I was waiting for a chance to talk with her, it's just nothing but just "Hi and Bye" that's all... wouldn't expect much.

July: I got a chance on wall, she was saying "after my duty I went to bank and one of the executive was from Kozhikode" (which is my native). He was such a nice guy, very helpful and looking cute. I realised that, this is the chance, i suddenly jumped into the wall and said "അല്ലേലും ഞങ്ങൾ കോഴിക്കോട്ടുകാർ അങ്ങനാ.. സ്നേഹം ഉള്ളോരാ പിന്നെ കാണാനും സുന്ദരൻമാരാ...I had two intention in this talk, just would like to say from where I m and wanna talk that's all.
She replied me for my message and said ഇങ്ങള് കോഴിക്കോടാ...?? I replied yes and very kind people too. She laughed at me.
Later we didn't talk much we just say "hi you ok etc etc. and. I was busy in other stuffs.

August: I wished her b'day in pm and it was on August 13th( will say the story later abt this)
I didn't get the reply as she might be getting hell lots of pms didn't care about this.
After few days I got a reply just "Thank you" I said "welcome".
Again I left there and after few days I have seen a cover pic on her profile something serious.
I asked you ok? what happened ? She replied me not in a good mood. I said if you can share me please do.
Then she said everything understood that she was broken and she need a shoulder. I was with her for 3 days we talk, we laugh we say counter for every dialogues.
After 3 days i said I m leaving I got to go. She said me if u don't want b with me you can leave or be as friend. I said ok I will b with you as a good friend. You can talk to me anything.

She asked me when is your bday I laughed and said one month bfr of urs that's is July 13th. That was a coincidence of 13th date. She laughed and said ബാ ഒളിച്ചോടാo... I laughed and said ya sure when?
We were just a good friends we used to talk sometimes and times flee. We started calling on those days and we heard our voices in the first time. We talk for long and i was so happy to be with her as a good human because she was really needed a support at that time. It was my duty being with her at that time.She said me anyway our b'day are on July 13th and August 13th and will knot on September 13th. I said yes ok why not.

September: I went for my vacation and we calls sometimes or daily atleast once. She expects my calls messages etc. I got to know that she loves me but I didn't entertain that. I always said you can't change you route as you have lots of dream and you have to achieve that. One day she told me "I love you" I said "NO" she shocked and she convinced me with imotional dramas. It's was a nice time during my vacation as I thought of deleting all my social media ids. Thank you for convincing me. Lol. She surprised me with wishing me Happy married life on September 13th and she kept a Cover pic of "PS" (Pyaaru and Saaj) in the chat. I really really wondered,how could be....I enjoyed this with her. Smiling.
Last of the month we stopped talking for some personal issues later we didn't speak.

October: We were not contacted each other and I resumed my work. But I was always behind her. I couldn't forget so sudden. I moved on even I didn't care her much and i started active on wall with calling other girls for PM's. I knew that she didn't like it and she might be react for sure.

November: She was teasing me on the wall but i didn't realise it. I was busy with other girl ids just tagging them randomly and asking for PM's.
Then I realised,it's for me and she was doing all these dramas without tagging me.
I replied for that without tagging her. Again we were started talking and later we fall in love. I was doing all the dramas and poking her with malayalam songs. But we didn't disclose that we were in love.

Tale of the love story: She is very possessive as others she doesn't like me to chat or tag or others tagging me with other girls IDs and i enjoyed of provoking her. I couldn't turn left or right without her.

She put me on wall and we started teasing each other and I was quite familiar in wall and started talking to others as well.

അവൾ എന്നെ വഴക്ക് പറയും കണ്ണ് പൊട്ടെ ചീത്ത വിളിക്കും മെയ്ൻ വാൾ ൽ എന്നെ ആരേലും ടാഗ് ചെയ്താൽ അവളുടെ ഭാവം അപ്പോ അവിടെ കാണാം. അതിപ്പോ ഞാൻ ആരോടേലും ഇച്ചിരി അധികം സംസാരിച്ചാലും ഒരു ഗുഡ് ബൈ ഉണ്ട്.
ഇപ്പോ രണ്ടാൾക്കും മിണ്ടാതിരിക്കാനോ കൊറേ നേരം പിരിഞ്ഞിരിക്കാനോ സാധിക്കുന്നില്ല. ചുരുക്കി പറഞ്ഞാൽ രണ്ടാൾക്കും അങ്ങോട്ടും ഇങ്ങോട്ടും വിട്ടുകൊടുക്കാൻ പറ്റില്ലാ എന്ന അവസ്ഥയിൽ ആണ്...

I loved this and enjoying as well. Herr caring her attention her possessiveness her jovial her love...and what not. I can say anything & she has solution for that.
Moreover she loves me alot and I too love her...!!
She is the best for me...!!!
Luv & Luv Only ❤️
7f87c7c1-7fad-433b-b78f-7a633bc1c73a~cr_0.0.1619.jpeg

IMG_20240213_160342.jpg

Happy valentine's day ❤️

You are my valentine my @Pyaar_uu

I am yours always ❤️

Mwuaaahhhh....

Last edited: