• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

✨what are your favourite perfumes, and what are u using currently?

Mr Maverick

Favoured Frenzy
Chat Pro User
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨Heyaa, lemme me tell u I'm very much fond of perfumes.....I'm lunatic and also a sybarite when it comes to perfumes.....I have a collection of very few what i really adore and love to wear.
They are:
1.Armani Acqua di gio.

05bbade3360372058878_0.jpg
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

2. Creed green Irish tweed.

61jpPG8X2jL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
3.spice bomb victor rolf.

IMG_20230614_004251.jpg
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
These are the three masterpiece ❤️ perfumes what forces someone to compliment you, what I'm personally using currently.
Tell ur favourites❤️ below and what ur using now, in ur daily basis.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨Heyaa, lemme me tell u I'm very much fond of perfumes.....I'm lunatic and also a sybarite when it comes to perfumes.....I have a collection of very few what i really adore and love to wear.
They are:
1.Armani Acqua di gio.

View attachment 138880
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

View attachment 138881
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

View attachment 138884
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
These are the three masterpiece ❤️ perfumes what forces someone to compliment you, what I'm personally using currently.

0000i.jpg

They are:
1.Armani Acqua di gio.

View attachment 138880
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

View attachment 138881
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

View attachment 138884
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Coca cola