• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

✨TUTTA - SPECIAL ✨

Dear tutta ❤️
First of all many many many happy returns of the day!! :heart1: :holiday::fest::fest:
Frm day one to till now i made many frnds here and i lost many too!! May be bcz of my mood swings i lost thm...:(But frm tht first day to till now you are still with me n Every situation u supported me a lot...:inlove:. I never thought tht i fnd someone that much sweet cute innocent boy here..:hearteyes:..!! You can't imagine how much u important to me tutta...!! Thr are just only few ppl here who can tolerate my mood swings and to you are one of them.:headphones:.. Even you never gt irritated with me... Always you try to make me happy and care for me... From morning to night you never frgt to ask me " Ana tune khana khaya!?Ana teri tabiyat kaisi hai?? Etc"...:heart1: I'm the idiot one who never gv reply one time :Drunk:but you never complained about this... We always share our happiness and sadness to each other and always you makes me feel special by ur actions...:heart1::heart1::heart1: Tutta at last i just want to say one thing, " you are my another official guardian of zozo":inlove::hearteyes::kiss: Once again happy birthday @sasuke❤️❤️❤️✨✨✨ with lots of love... Umaaahhhhh :kiss:

ayeeeeeeee wht should i say for this
i dont even have words to explain and i have to give you my heart see it to see how much i am happy right now

when i was reading it tears started flowing from my eyes i was blushing and reading
:blush:then i showed this to my parents

they told me rona band kar dhang se padh le phir rona

thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks * infinity
for this lovely gift this is something i expected but the words in the love engraved on it is like touched my heart and soul
and my parents were also very happy

:heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1:

Dear tutta ❤️
First of all many many many happy returns of the day!! :heart1: :holiday::fest::fest:
Frm day one to till now i made many frnds here and i lost many too!! May be bcz of my mood swings i lost thm...:(But frm tht first day to till now you are still with me n Every situation u supported me a lot...:inlove:. I never thought tht i fnd someone that much sweet cute innocent boy here..:hearteyes:..!! You can't imagine how much u important to me tutta...!! Thr are just only few ppl here who can tolerate my mood swings and to you are one of them.:headphones:.. Even you never gt irritated with me... Always you try to make me happy and care for me... From morning to night you never frgt to ask me " Ana tune khana khaya!?Ana teri tabiyat kaisi hai?? Etc"...:heart1: I'm the idiot one who never gv reply one time :Drunk:but you never complained about this... We always share our happiness and sadness to each other and always you makes me feel special by ur actions...:heart1::heart1::heart1: Tutta at last i just want to say one thing, " you are my another official guardian of zozo":inlove::hearteyes::kiss: Once again happy birthday @sasuke❤️❤️❤️✨✨✨ with lots of love... Umaaahhhhh :kiss:

:blush::blush: as i say everytime whatever happens i will never leave you
aaj bhi puchna hai puch leta hu
ANA tabiyet kaisi hai teri ? tune khana peena khaya ya yahi bana rhi pure time
sleepy girl

hehe my wierd paglu actions :Cwl:

aweeee :blush::heart1::inlove::kiss: "official guardian of zozo and your life forever ANA"

thank with lots of love till infinity :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: umaaaahhhhh :heart1::heart1::heart1:

mera dil bahar a jayega ab

i thought after your wishes i will do go mars but i reached to another dimension
the dimension where my dreams are reality (samajh gyi hogi itte se)

:heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1:

ayeeeeeeee wht should i say for this
i dont even have words to explain and i have to give you my heart see it to see how much i am happy right now

when i was reading it tears started flowing from my eyes i was blushing and reading
:blush:then i showed this to my parents

they told me rona band kar dhang se padh le phir rona

thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks * infinity
for this lovely gift this is something i expected but the words in the love engraved on it is like touched my heart and soul
and my parents were also very happy

:heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1:
tkthao219-bubududu.gif
Aha aha don't cry!! Just enjoy your day ❤️❤️