• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

✨ Happy Birthday Mama(Darky) ✨

There's the person I always wanted to be thankful for being a moral support, Fun-filled and a Happy partner ❤️✨ You made me think why I missed to meet you way earlier ... We always been a silent supporters to each other infront of this world .. The Bond I developed with you is something I can never grow with anyone else ❤️✨ You'r presence ll always be there for me every single day ....!! And the presents you poured throughout the month was speechless and it's something no one has ever done to me Bubs..!! Onnu nee seekiram kelambi India vaa or I'm coming there for sure with Kaajus & Jimikis ..

:heart1:

Endrum endrendrum..My Bubsyy ❤️Maya engira @Amaya_Mazhaiyea ❤️ ✨

View attachment 158700
I've made a shopping for her with tonnes of Kaajus and Jumkaas, take it from me when u visit her :tso:

Belated HAPPYYYY BIRTHDAYAYAYAY TO YOU EX MAMAKUTTY (id) aka @Darky hehe:giggle::heart1:

Hope you had a great day and I wish you a blessed and healthy year ahead with all the love and happiness you deserve❤️❤️❤️

Hope all your wishes come true ✨

Just like getting @Nilaani :giggle:

Belated HAPPYYYY BIRTHDAYAYAYAY TO YOU EX MAMAKUTTY (id) aka @Darky hehe:giggle::heart1:

Hope you had a great day and I wish you a blessed and healthy year ahead with all the love and happiness you deserve❤️❤️❤️

Hope all your wishes come true ✨

Just like getting @Nilaani :giggle:

Awwww Thanks much Sweetie pie :giggle::heart1: