• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

⚡⚡Suryaaaaaaaaaaa....!!!⚡⚡

Yes yes too much
Yes Jasper:cool:
I enter the office before the sun rises. I leave the office after the sun sets..
Nice dear tc :angel:

Summer is a tricky season.
It is a season when you can enjoy most of the outdoor activities while it is also the season when you have the maximum chance of falling sick...

Nourishing your body with the essential nutrients in adequate quantities is very important to boost your immune system and improve your overall well being...

mainly..

✨Stay Hydrated..

Drink plenty of water and other fluids (coconut water, lemonade, buttermilk) to make up for the loss of water through perspiration.

✨ Avoid too much Sun..

Screenshot_2024_0405_083944.jpg

Yes Jasper:cool:

Nice dear tc :angel:

Summer is a tricky season.
It is a season when you can enjoy most of the outdoor activities while it is also the season when you have the maximum chance of falling sick...

Nourishing your body with the essential nutrients in adequate quantities is very important to boost your immune system and improve your overall well being...

mainly..

✨Stay Hydrated..

Drink plenty of water and other fluids (coconut water, lemonade, buttermilk) to make up for the loss of water through perspiration.

✨ Avoid too much Sun..
ok dear when have i not listened to you. You go to office and do my work while I'll take care of cooking :Like: