• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

“Have a fan-cake-tastic day!” Sloka

Follow These Steps: 1) Eat cake. 2) Eat cake. 3) Eat cake. 4) Repeat until you’ve had a Happy Birthday.

May all your birthday wishes come true — except for the illegal ones.

A friend who can make you smile on your darkest day is a bright light that can never be diminished. I’m so grateful for you. Happy birthday!

On this day, a very special person came into this world and I’m forever grateful. Happy birthday.

Happy Birthday Day @Sloka

And here are your beloveds wishes
@Wrishuuu ,@VAMC @Tongue tornado @Alchemyst @ßaanvi @SanYogita @Siddhu @Mystical

Video credit goes to @Siddhu
Happy Birthday @Sloka

..........Happy birthday chalokaaaaaaa chakori ......
.................(caring person)..........
Thanks for being who you are and caring so much about the happiness of others. I have never met anybody like you and I am happy that you are in my life. I trust you with everything I am and all my dreams. We’re going to keep growing old together, hand in hand. I hope your birthday is one of the happiest ones of your life.......and I enjoy your company. I pray that you continue to achieve all your personal goals and will always be by your side to help you through the tough time:hearteyes::heart1:.......(translate chesi petta ardham ayidhile endhuku ante nik nen telusuga hehe arogyam jagrtha ...nv nannu baristhunandhuku barinchabothunandhuku inka ni opika na santhosham hehe :Dream1::giggle:)
View attachment 185451

View attachment 185452

Take this icheeem maremo koshame nak kavali kadha bcz of birthday take one bite only @Sloka ...lubuluuu:heart1::hearteyes:

Ammai @ReddyGari ammai :emo:

naa birthday ki no cake no ice cream

:angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::Devil:

Follow These Steps: 1) Eat cake. 2) Eat cake. 3) Eat cake. 4) Repeat until you’ve had a Happy Birthday.

May all your birthday wishes come true — except for the illegal ones.

A friend who can make you smile on your darkest day is a bright light that can never be diminished. I’m so grateful for you. Happy birthday!

On this day, a very special person came into this world and I’m forever grateful. Happy birthday.

Happy Birthday Day @Sloka

And here are your beloveds wishes
@Wrishuuu ,@VAMC @Tongue tornado @Alchemyst @ßaanvi @SanYogita @Siddhu @Mystical

Video credit goes to @Siddhu
Birthday wishes u dear @Sloka ❤️❤️❤️

Happiest birthday my game partner♥️
Hope all your wishes come true.♥️ You deserve the bestest things for all the kindness you have.♥️
Stay happy and healthy for the rest of your life ^_^

Aweeee my game partner:hearteyes:

Thankyou..... Thanku for your lovely wishes.... Thankyou so much :heart1::hearteyes: