• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

MASTER BLASTER AKA ZEUS: A CASE STUDY IN FAVOURITISM, HYPOCRISY, AND SELECTIVE JUSTICE

ukgirl

‎⚡️❤️ Sweetest Siren of ZoZo❀ ❤️✨
VIP
Im sick of all the lies being fed to me by higher ups, the double standards are so glaring that denying them requires more effort than actually addressing them.

1. Master Blaster, you never wanted me there in the first place.​

When staff voted on whether I should become a moderator, @Shyam , Hades, and several other admins voted in favour. You were the only person who opposed my appointment from the very beginning.

1791556878266.png1791556901803.png1791556928366.png

I remember that quite clearly. And looking at how everything has unfolded since, I cannot help but wonder whether you were ever interested in judging me fairly or whether you simply waited for an opportunity to prove that you were right about me.

Perhaps you never wanted me to succeed in the first place. Perhaps removing my badge was always going to be the outcome you preferred.

If that is the case, at least have the courage to own your bias instead of hiding behind the excuse that I was unfit to moderate.


2. You unbanned an abuser over a fellow owner's objections. Why?​

Let's talk about Radhae.

This is someone who repeatedly abused me and allegedly used guest IDs to provoke others into abusing me, spread rumours about me, and behaved similarly towards another moderator, Subbalakshmi.
1791556343733.png
1791562359952.png

She repeatedly blamed admin Kanna for making me a moderator, rage-deleted her ID at least three times, and later got reverified.

1791556402755.png1791556758975.png1791556586634.png
1791556378654.png
This was also someone who had been placed on a ban-on-sight list for a period of time.

And what did you do, Master Blaster?


You unbanned her despite Aphrodite explicitly opposing the decision.
1791556652179.png

Apparently, a history of abuse is not a deal-breaker when the right person decides they deserve another chance.

Why were you so determined to give her that chance? Why was her return important enough for you to disregard a fellow owner's objections?

You have every right to make administrative decisions. But having the authority to make a decision does not automatically make that decision fair, sensible, or free from favouritism.

There are plenty of users in the Telugu room who have grudges against others. At least some of them confront people openly through their main IDs rather than allegedly hiding behind guest accounts, provoking situations, and operating behind the scenes. There are also users who have never engaged in this sort of behaviour.

Why are they not being considered for moderation?

What exactly makes Radhae so special? What has she done to earn this extraordinary level of leniency?

Or is the standard simply that some people have to prove themselves worthy of trust, while others get the benefit of every doubt imaginable?

And now, to make matters even more questionable, Radhae has been given moderator status under an alternate ID.
1791558938768.png1791558975977.png
Why? What exactly is the reason for appointing her under a different identity rather than openly acknowledging her history to the Telugu room?

Is this an attempt to keep the room from connecting the moderator they see today with the person who allegedly abused members, spread rumours, and created so much conflict in the past?If her conduct was acceptable, why the need for an alternate ID?
1791558963151.png
And if her past conduct was serious enough to warrant a ban-on-sight period, why should the community not be allowed to question whether she is suitable for moderation now?

You cannot expect members to trust the moderation team while concealing a moderator’s identity behind an alternate account, especially when that person’s history is directly relevant to the trust being placed in them.

Was the alternate ID chosen for convenience, or because her history under her previous identity would have raised uncomfortable questions about this appointment?


3. Apparently, I was too emotional to moderate. But an abuser is perfectly qualified?​

You stripped me of my badge and said I was not fit to moderate the Telugu room.

Perhaps you're right. Perhaps I am emotional. Perhaps I do react when people repeatedly abuse me, humiliate me, and attempt to destroy my reputation.

But here's a question you seem to have conveniently overlooked: Since when did being hurt by abuse become a greater disqualification than engaging in abusive behaviour?

I reported Radhae for kicking me while another user was also poking me. She apparently failed to notice the person provoking me, yet somehow managed to notice me well enough to kick me. When I tagged her on the wall to report that people were poking me, she ignored my pings.

I raised the issue, and the thread in which I complained was deleted. Even now users are questioning why I am only kicked but we are getting silenced.
1791557295994.png1791557374946.png

What a convenient way to resolve a complaint: eliminate the thread and pretend the problem has disappeared.

And then came the familiar defence about how she supposedly issued 15 warnings and had moderated for several weeks.

Congratulations. She issued warnings. Is that supposed to erase everything else?

Did I never issue warnings? Did I never mute or kick users? Did I spend approximately a year and a half moderating for decoration?

I did the job for a year and a half. She moderated for a few weeks. Yet somehow, her brief stint deserves defending while my experience seems remarkably easy to dismiss.

I am not claiming that my length of service automatically makes me a better moderator. I am pointing out the extraordinary inconsistency in the way our records and conduct are being judged.

You cannot use my emotional responses to justify stripping my badge while treating her history as something that can be overlooked, explained away, or conveniently forgotten.

If I was held to a standard, she should be held to the same one.

Unless, of course, the rules are only strict when the person being judged is someone you already dislike.


4. Radhae, since you were so interested in my sex life, let's talk about your logic.​

Radhae, you did not limit yourself to abusing me. You allegedly went around spreading sexual insinuations about me, slut-shaming me, and encouraging people to ask whose dick I had supposedly sucked to get my badge.

You tried to reduce my contributions, my work, and my reputation to a vulgar sexual rumour.


I deliberately maintained boundaries with male admins, moderators, and owners because I did not want to mix my personal life with my involvement on the site moderation. I wanted my contributions to speak for themselves. I did not want personal relationships with staff to become part of my reputation.
1791557495413.png1791557674893.png1791557523011.png

Yet you chose to suggest otherwise.

And now, look at where we are. You are a moderator.

So, Radhae, let me ask you a question in the same spirit as the questions you were so comfortable encouraging others to ask about me.

Should I start asking whose dick you supposedly sucked to get your position? Did you have to do cams or send pictures to receive the support you now enjoy?

No? Of course not. I have no evidence that you did any of those things, and I am not claiming that you did.

That is precisely the point.

Those are degrading insinuations, not evidence. They are the sort of allegations that can humiliate someone, undermine their credibility, and poison the way an entire community views them.

You apparently understood none of that when the target was me.

You had no problem questioning my dignity, spreading rumours about my supposed sexual favours, and inviting others to join in humiliating me. But imagine how quickly the situation would change if the same accusations were directed at you.

Would you consider them harmless gossip? Would you call them justified criticism? Or would you suddenly understand how disgusting it is to have your character reduced to baseless sexual speculation?

If you cannot tolerate those insinuations being directed at you, you had absolutely no business using them to attack me.

And Master Blaster, what does it say about your judgement that someone who allegedly engaged in this kind of character assassination has now been given moderation privileges?

I was supposedly unfit to moderate. Yet the person who tried to humiliate me and damage my reputation is now trusted with authority.

What an extraordinary coincidence.


5. Hades, was I creating drama when my contributions were useful to you?​

Hades, in the thread you deleted, you accused me of creating drama.

Let's revisit a few things, shall we?

Was I creating drama when I reported the man on Twitter who was recording people's cams in IC, which led to the introduction of lock and visibility options for cams?

Was I creating drama when I reported users who were attempting to poach members into other chat sites?

Was I creating drama throughout the year and a half I spent moderating your site, dealing with users and trying to keep the Telugu room in order?


If my involvement was so unbearable, why was I given the position in the first place?


Were my contributions appreciated only when they benefited the site? Was I a valuable moderator when I was doing the work, but suddenly a dramatic troublemaker when I expected my own complaints to be taken seriously?

You cannot accept someone's labour, benefit from their vigilance, and then dismiss them as a drama queen the moment they demand accountability.

That is not leadership. That is expecting loyalty without offering fairness in return.

And deleting the thread does not answer a single question I raised. It merely prevents people from seeing the questions you apparently did not want to address.


6. Master Blaster, if you have a personal problem with me, stop disguising it as impartial administration.​

You opposed my appointment from the beginning. My badge was eventually removed, and I was told I was unfit to moderate. Meanwhile, someone with a history of conflict and alleged abuse was given another chance and ultimately a position of authority.

You are entitled to dislike me. You are entitled to disagree with me. You are even entitled to decide that I should never moderate again.

But what you are not entitled to demand is that everyone blindly accept your decisions as impartial simply because you are an owner.

Having power is not the same as having integrity. Having the final say is not the same as being right. And deleting criticism is not the same as disproving it.

If you dislike me that much, remove my badge, ban me, or delete my ID. Do whatever you believe you need to do. I am not going to beg you for a badge or audition for your approval.

But spare me the pretence that this is all about standards when the standards seem to change depending on whose side you are on.

I would rather lose my place on a site than spend my time desperately trying to earn the approval of someone who has already decided that I am the problem.


7. And if you delete this thread, at least make the reason obvious.​

I know there are members who will read this and remain silent. Some may be afraid of losing their badges. Others may fear being banned or becoming the next target of staff displeasure.

I understand. Not everyone wants to risk their place in a community over a disagreement with the people who control it.

But do not mistake silence for agreement.

If this thread disappears too, it will only reinforce my concern that criticism is easier to suppress than answer. You can remove the words from the wall, but you cannot use deletion as a substitute for accountability.

I tried to resolve these issues privately. I tried to communicate respectfully. I gave the people involved opportunities to address my concerns without turning this into a public dispute.

What did that achieve?

I was ignored, my complaint was dismissed as drama, and the thread was deleted.

At some point, continuing to remain quiet stops being diplomacy and starts becoming an expectation that you will accept whatever treatment you receive.

I am done with that expectation.

You cannot demand respect from members while treating their concerns as an inconvenience. You cannot preach about moderation standards while applying them selectively. And you cannot expect people to trust the administration when they believe personal loyalties matter more than consistent judgement.


8. The people who actually stood by me deserve to be acknowledged.​

Despite everything, I want to thank @Aphrodite and @JUPITER

Among the staff members I dealt with, you were the ones who took the time to understand the problems I faced and offered me genuine support.

It was not the support I expected from the male admins and owners involved in these particular disputes. It was two fellow women who made me feel heard when I felt dismissed by the people with the greatest authority.

I will not forget that.

Thank you both for listening, for understanding, and for helping me when you could. Whatever happens after this, I genuinely appreciate what you did for me.


MY FINAL WORD​

Let me make one thing absolutely clear: this was never just about a badge. It is about the hypocrisy of condemning one person's reactions while overlooking another person's alleged conduct.

I can accept losing a position. I can accept criticism. I can accept that I may have made mistakes during my time as a moderator.

What I will not accept is being told that my emotions make me unfit for authority while someone who allegedly abused me, spread rumours about me, and attempted to undermine my reputation is given the very authority I lost.

I will not accept having my contributions forgotten while someone else's brief moderation experience is used as a defence.

And I will not accept being told I am creating drama simply because I refuse to let these issues be swept under the carpet.

Master Blaster, you can remove my badge. You can ban me. You can delete my ID. You can even delete this thread.

But none of those actions will answer the questions I have raised.


Radhae, you were comfortable questioning my dignity when you thought you could get away with it. I hope that, at the very least, you now understand why those same questions would be unacceptable if directed at you.

@Hades , if you genuinely believed I was nothing but a source of drama, you should never have appointed me in the first place. You do not get to benefit from someone's work and then rewrite their entire contribution as troublemaking when they speak against unfair treatment.

And Master Blaster @Administrator , if you believe your decisions are fair, you should have no difficulty explaining them without deleting the complaints they provoke.

I have said my goodbyes. I am not asking for my badge back, and I am not interested in fighting for a place in a community where I no longer trust the administration to treat me fairly.

I am leaving because I refuse to spend my time in a place where I feel that speaking up is more likely to get me punished than heard.

A badge is a privilege, not a measure of someone's character. An owner has authority, not automatic moral superiority. And a moderator title does not magically erase a person's history.


If this thread is deleted, so be it. If my ID is banned, so be it.

At least I will know that I said what I needed to say instead of remaining silent to protect the comfort and reputation of people who were unwilling to address my concerns.

I tried being respectful. I tried resolving things privately. I tried giving people the benefit of the doubt.

Now I am choosing to walk away with my self-respect intact.


You can take away my badge. You can take away my access. But you do not get to decide that my experience never happened simply because you would rather not answer for it.
 

Attachments

  • 1791556267625.png
    1791556267625.png
    74.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 1791556281309.png
    1791556281309.png
    118.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 1791556526719.png
    1791556526719.png
    204.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 1791557546351.png
    1791557546351.png
    322.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 1791558896457.png
    1791558896457.png
    187.8 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Im sick of all the lies being fed to me by higher ups, the double standards are so glaring that denying them requires more effort than actually addressing them.

1. Master Blaster, you never wanted me there in the first place.​

When staff voted on whether I should become a moderator, Shyam, Hades, and several other admins voted in favour. You were the only person who opposed my appointment from the very beginning.

View attachment 436358View attachment 436359View attachment 436360

I remember that quite clearly. And looking at how everything has unfolded since, I cannot help but wonder whether you were ever interested in judging me fairly or whether you simply waited for an opportunity to prove that you were right about me.

Perhaps you never wanted me to succeed in the first place. Perhaps removing my badge was always going to be the outcome you preferred.

If that is the case, at least have the courage to own your bias instead of hiding behind the excuse that I was unfit to moderate.


2. You unbanned an abuser over a fellow owner's objections. Why?​

Let's talk about Radhae.

This is someone who repeatedly abused me and allegedly used guest IDs to provoke others into abusing me, spread rumours about me, and behaved similarly towards another moderator, Subbalakshmi.
View attachment 436351
She repeatedly blamed admin Kanna for making me a moderator, rage-deleted her ID at least three times, and later got reverified.
View attachment 436353View attachment 436357View attachment 436355
View attachment 436352
This was also someone who had been placed on a ban-on-sight list for a period of time.

And what did you do, Master Blaster?

You unbanned her despite Aphrodite explicitly opposing the decision.
View attachment 436356

Apparently, a history of abuse is not a deal-breaker when the right person decides they deserve another chance.

Why were you so determined to give her that chance? Why was her return important enough for you to disregard a fellow owner's objections?

You have every right to make administrative decisions. But having the authority to make a decision does not automatically make that decision fair, sensible, or free from favouritism.

There are plenty of users in the Telugu room who have grudges against others. At least some of them confront people openly through their main IDs rather than allegedly hiding behind guest accounts, provoking situations, and operating behind the scenes. There are also users who have never engaged in this sort of behaviour.

Why are they not being considered for moderation?

What exactly makes Radhae so special? What has she done to earn this extraordinary level of leniency?

Or is the standard simply that some people have to prove themselves worthy of trust, while others get the benefit of every doubt imaginable?

And now, to make matters even more questionable, Radhae has been given moderator status under an alternate ID.
View attachment 436372View attachment 436374
Why? What exactly is the reason for appointing her under a different identity rather than openly acknowledging her history to the Telugu room?

Is this an attempt to keep the room from connecting the moderator they see today with the person who allegedly abused members, spread rumours, and created so much conflict in the past?If her conduct was acceptable, why the need for an alternate ID?
View attachment 436373
And if her past conduct was serious enough to warrant a ban-on-sight period, why should the community not be allowed to question whether she is suitable for moderation now?

You cannot expect members to trust the moderation team while concealing a moderator’s identity behind an alternate account, especially when that person’s history is directly relevant to the trust being placed in them.

Was the alternate ID chosen for convenience, or because her history under her previous identity would have raised uncomfortable questions about this appointment?


3. Apparently, I was too emotional to moderate. But an abuser is perfectly qualified?​

You stripped me of my badge and said I was not fit to moderate the Telugu room.

Perhaps you're right. Perhaps I am emotional. Perhaps I do react when people repeatedly abuse me, humiliate me, and attempt to destroy my reputation.

But here's a question you seem to have conveniently overlooked: Since when did being hurt by abuse become a greater disqualification than engaging in abusive behaviour?

I reported Radhae for kicking me while another user was also poking me. She apparently failed to notice the person provoking me, yet somehow managed to notice me well enough to kick me. When I tagged her on the wall to report that people were poking me, she ignored my pings.

I raised the issue, and the thread in which I complained was deleted. Even now users are questioning why I am only kicked but we are getting silenced.
View attachment 436361View attachment 436362

What a convenient way to resolve a complaint: eliminate the thread and pretend the problem has disappeared.

And then came the familiar defence about how she supposedly issued 15 warnings and had moderated for several weeks.

Congratulations. She issued warnings. Is that supposed to erase everything else?

Did I never issue warnings? Did I never mute or kick users? Did I spend approximately a year and a half moderating for decoration?

I did the job for a year and a half. She moderated for a few weeks. Yet somehow, her brief stint deserves defending while my experience seems remarkably easy to dismiss.

I am not claiming that my length of service automatically makes me a better moderator. I am pointing out the extraordinary inconsistency in the way our records and conduct are being judged.

You cannot use my emotional responses to justify stripping my badge while treating her history as something that can be overlooked, explained away, or conveniently forgotten.

If I was held to a standard, she should be held to the same one.

Unless, of course, the rules are only strict when the person being judged is someone you already dislike.


4. Radhae, since you were so interested in my sex life, let's talk about your logic.​

Radhae, you did not limit yourself to abusing me. You allegedly went around spreading sexual insinuations about me, slut-shaming me, and encouraging people to ask whose dick I had supposedly sucked to get my badge.

You tried to reduce my contributions, my work, and my reputation to a vulgar sexual rumour.

I deliberately maintained boundaries with male admins, moderators, and owners because I did not want to mix my personal life with my involvement on the site moderation. I wanted my contributions to speak for themselves. I did not want personal relationships with staff to become part of my reputation.
View attachment 436364View attachment 436367View attachment 436365

Yet you chose to suggest otherwise.

And now, look at where we are. You are a moderator.

So, Radhae, let me ask you a question in the same spirit as the questions you were so comfortable encouraging others to ask about me.

Should I start asking whose dick you supposedly sucked to get your position? Did you have to do cams or send pictures to receive the support you now enjoy?

No? Of course not. I have no evidence that you did any of those things, and I am not claiming that you did.

That is precisely the point.

Those are degrading insinuations, not evidence. They are the sort of allegations that can humiliate someone, undermine their credibility, and poison the way an entire community views them.

You apparently understood none of that when the target was me.

You had no problem questioning my dignity, spreading rumours about my supposed sexual favours, and inviting others to join in humiliating me. But imagine how quickly the situation would change if the same accusations were directed at you.

Would you consider them harmless gossip? Would you call them justified criticism? Or would you suddenly understand how disgusting it is to have your character reduced to baseless sexual speculation?

If you cannot tolerate those insinuations being directed at you, you had absolutely no business using them to attack me.

And Master Blaster, what does it say about your judgement that someone who allegedly engaged in this kind of character assassination has now been given moderation privileges?

I was supposedly unfit to moderate. Yet the person who tried to humiliate me and damage my reputation is now trusted with authority.

What an extraordinary coincidence.


5. Hades, was I creating drama when my contributions were useful to you?​

Hades, in the thread you deleted, you accused me of creating drama.

Let's revisit a few things, shall we?

Was I creating drama when I reported the man on Twitter who was recording people's cams in IC, which led to the introduction of lock and visibility options for cams?

Was I creating drama when I reported users who were attempting to poach members into other chat sites?

Was I creating drama throughout the year and a half I spent moderating your site, dealing with users and trying to keep the Telugu room in order?

If my involvement was so unbearable, why was I given the position in the first place?

Were my contributions appreciated only when they benefited the site? Was I a valuable moderator when I was doing the work, but suddenly a dramatic troublemaker when I expected my own complaints to be taken seriously?

You cannot accept someone's labour, benefit from their vigilance, and then dismiss them as a drama queen the moment they demand accountability.

That is not leadership. That is expecting loyalty without offering fairness in return.

And deleting the thread does not answer a single question I raised. It merely prevents people from seeing the questions you apparently did not want to address.


6. Master Blaster, if you have a personal problem with me, stop disguising it as impartial administration.​

You opposed my appointment from the beginning. My badge was eventually removed, and I was told I was unfit to moderate. Meanwhile, someone with a history of conflict and alleged abuse was given another chance and ultimately a position of authority.

You are entitled to dislike me. You are entitled to disagree with me. You are even entitled to decide that I should never moderate again.

But what you are not entitled to demand is that everyone blindly accept your decisions as impartial simply because you are an owner.

Having power is not the same as having integrity. Having the final say is not the same as being right. And deleting criticism is not the same as disproving it.

If you dislike me that much, remove my badge, ban me, or delete my ID. Do whatever you believe you need to do. I am not going to beg you for a badge or audition for your approval.

But spare me the pretence that this is all about standards when the standards seem to change depending on whose side you are on.

I would rather lose my place on a site than spend my time desperately trying to earn the approval of someone who has already decided that I am the problem.


7. And if you delete this thread, at least make the reason obvious.​

I know there are members who will read this and remain silent. Some may be afraid of losing their badges. Others may fear being banned or becoming the next target of staff displeasure.

I understand. Not everyone wants to risk their place in a community over a disagreement with the people who control it.

But do not mistake silence for agreement.

If this thread disappears too, it will only reinforce my concern that criticism is easier to suppress than answer. You can remove the words from the wall, but you cannot use deletion as a substitute for accountability.

I tried to resolve these issues privately. I tried to communicate respectfully. I gave the people involved opportunities to address my concerns without turning this into a public dispute.

What did that achieve?

I was ignored, my complaint was dismissed as drama, and the thread was deleted.

At some point, continuing to remain quiet stops being diplomacy and starts becoming an expectation that you will accept whatever treatment you receive.

I am done with that expectation.

You cannot demand respect from members while treating their concerns as an inconvenience. You cannot preach about moderation standards while applying them selectively. And you cannot expect people to trust the administration when they believe personal loyalties matter more than consistent judgement.


8. The people who actually stood by me deserve to be acknowledged.​

Despite everything, I want to thank Aphrodite and Jupiter.

Among the staff members I dealt with, you were the ones who took the time to understand the problems I faced and offered me genuine support.

It was not the support I expected from the male admins and owners involved in these particular disputes. It was two fellow women who made me feel heard when I felt dismissed by the people with the greatest authority.

I will not forget that.

Thank you both for listening, for understanding, and for helping me when you could. Whatever happens after this, I genuinely appreciate what you did for me.


MY FINAL WORD​

Let me make one thing absolutely clear: this was never just about a badge. It is about the hypocrisy of condemning one person's reactions while overlooking another person's alleged conduct.

I can accept losing a position. I can accept criticism. I can accept that I may have made mistakes during my time as a moderator.

What I will not accept is being told that my emotions make me unfit for authority while someone who allegedly abused me, spread rumours about me, and attempted to undermine my reputation is given the very authority I lost.

I will not accept having my contributions forgotten while someone else's brief moderation experience is used as a defence.

And I will not accept being told I am creating drama simply because I refuse to let these issues be swept under the carpet.

Master Blaster, you can remove my badge. You can ban me. You can delete my ID. You can even delete this thread.

But none of those actions will answer the questions I have raised.


Radhae, you were comfortable questioning my dignity when you thought you could get away with it. I hope that, at the very least, you now understand why those same questions would be unacceptable if directed at you.

Hades, if you genuinely believed I was nothing but a source of drama, you should never have appointed me in the first place. You do not get to benefit from someone's work and then rewrite their entire contribution as troublemaking when they speak against unfair treatment.

And Master Blaster, if you believe your decisions are fair, you should have no difficulty explaining them without deleting the complaints they provoke.

I have said my goodbyes. I am not asking for my badge back, and I am not interested in fighting for a place in a community where I no longer trust the administration to treat me fairly.

I am leaving because I refuse to spend my time in a place where I feel that speaking up is more likely to get me punished than heard.

A badge is a privilege, not a measure of someone's character. An owner has authority, not automatic moral superiority. And a moderator title does not magically erase a person's history.

If this thread is deleted, so be it. If my ID is banned, so be it.

At least I will know that I said what I needed to say instead of remaining silent to protect the comfort and reputation of people who were unwilling to address my concerns.

I tried being respectful. I tried resolving things privately. I tried giving people the benefit of the doubt.

Now I am choosing to walk away with my self-respect intact.


You can take away my badge. You can take away my access. But you do not get to decide that my experience never happened simply because you would rather not answer for it.
Brave girl, well said.
I have said before that one gets no justice here( Everyone here is biased.)they do not make impartial decisions. Their attitude is always abrasive much like how, in other places, the wrong side often prevails, the same happens here. The staff is always assumed to be in the right if you raise your voice, they accuse you of creating a scene. They do not even try to understand what actually happened they simply stick to their own stance. The truth is, they have no time to understand anyone, and we are left feeling increasingly frustrated.When you talk about making a fair decision, you are the one who ends up being wrong.
With so many users around, you don't really matter to anyone so, while there is still time, free yourself from this place because things here will always remain the same.
Just keep in mind that it's their site, it's their call, and there's nothing you can do.(Itna sach ni bolna tha paka ban hungi ab)
Yes, just ignore it that’s really all you can do. And stay with the people around whom you feel happy and safe, and don't feel bad.
They have become so blinded by the arrogance of their position that they consider themselves superior to everyone else.
When you raise your voice, you will be the first to be silenced, and a ban will be imposed on you.
 
Last edited:
Im sick of all the lies being fed to me by higher ups, the double standards are so glaring that denying them requires more effort than actually addressing them.

1. Master Blaster, you never wanted me there in the first place.​

When staff voted on whether I should become a moderator, @Shyam , Hades, and several other admins voted in favour. You were the only person who opposed my appointment from the very beginning.

View attachment 436358View attachment 436359View attachment 436360

I remember that quite clearly. And looking at how everything has unfolded since, I cannot help but wonder whether you were ever interested in judging me fairly or whether you simply waited for an opportunity to prove that you were right about me.

Perhaps you never wanted me to succeed in the first place. Perhaps removing my badge was always going to be the outcome you preferred.

If that is the case, at least have the courage to own your bias instead of hiding behind the excuse that I was unfit to moderate.


2. You unbanned an abuser over a fellow owner's objections. Why?​

Let's talk about Radhae.

This is someone who repeatedly abused me and allegedly used guest IDs to provoke others into abusing me, spread rumours about me, and behaved similarly towards another moderator, Subbalakshmi.
View attachment 436351
View attachment 436382

She repeatedly blamed admin Kanna for making me a moderator, rage-deleted her ID at least three times, and later got reverified.

View attachment 436353View attachment 436357View attachment 436355
View attachment 436352
This was also someone who had been placed on a ban-on-sight list for a period of time.

And what did you do, Master Blaster?

You unbanned her despite Aphrodite explicitly opposing the decision.

View attachment 436356

Apparently, a history of abuse is not a deal-breaker when the right person decides they deserve another chance.

Why were you so determined to give her that chance? Why was her return important enough for you to disregard a fellow owner's objections?

You have every right to make administrative decisions. But having the authority to make a decision does not automatically make that decision fair, sensible, or free from favouritism.

There are plenty of users in the Telugu room who have grudges against others. At least some of them confront people openly through their main IDs rather than allegedly hiding behind guest accounts, provoking situations, and operating behind the scenes. There are also users who have never engaged in this sort of behaviour.

Why are they not being considered for moderation?

What exactly makes Radhae so special? What has she done to earn this extraordinary level of leniency?

Or is the standard simply that some people have to prove themselves worthy of trust, while others get the benefit of every doubt imaginable?

And now, to make matters even more questionable, Radhae has been given moderator status under an alternate ID.
View attachment 436372View attachment 436374
Why? What exactly is the reason for appointing her under a different identity rather than openly acknowledging her history to the Telugu room?

Is this an attempt to keep the room from connecting the moderator they see today with the person who allegedly abused members, spread rumours, and created so much conflict in the past?If her conduct was acceptable, why the need for an alternate ID?
View attachment 436373
And if her past conduct was serious enough to warrant a ban-on-sight period, why should the community not be allowed to question whether she is suitable for moderation now?

You cannot expect members to trust the moderation team while concealing a moderator’s identity behind an alternate account, especially when that person’s history is directly relevant to the trust being placed in them.

Was the alternate ID chosen for convenience, or because her history under her previous identity would have raised uncomfortable questions about this appointment?


3. Apparently, I was too emotional to moderate. But an abuser is perfectly qualified?​

You stripped me of my badge and said I was not fit to moderate the Telugu room.

Perhaps you're right. Perhaps I am emotional. Perhaps I do react when people repeatedly abuse me, humiliate me, and attempt to destroy my reputation.

But here's a question you seem to have conveniently overlooked: Since when did being hurt by abuse become a greater disqualification than engaging in abusive behaviour?

I reported Radhae for kicking me while another user was also poking me. She apparently failed to notice the person provoking me, yet somehow managed to notice me well enough to kick me. When I tagged her on the wall to report that people were poking me, she ignored my pings.

I raised the issue, and the thread in which I complained was deleted. Even now users are questioning why I am only kicked but we are getting silenced.
View attachment 436361View attachment 436362

What a convenient way to resolve a complaint: eliminate the thread and pretend the problem has disappeared.

And then came the familiar defence about how she supposedly issued 15 warnings and had moderated for several weeks.

Congratulations. She issued warnings. Is that supposed to erase everything else?

Did I never issue warnings? Did I never mute or kick users? Did I spend approximately a year and a half moderating for decoration?

I did the job for a year and a half. She moderated for a few weeks. Yet somehow, her brief stint deserves defending while my experience seems remarkably easy to dismiss.

I am not claiming that my length of service automatically makes me a better moderator. I am pointing out the extraordinary inconsistency in the way our records and conduct are being judged.

You cannot use my emotional responses to justify stripping my badge while treating her history as something that can be overlooked, explained away, or conveniently forgotten.

If I was held to a standard, she should be held to the same one.

Unless, of course, the rules are only strict when the person being judged is someone you already dislike.


4. Radhae, since you were so interested in my sex life, let's talk about your logic.​

Radhae, you did not limit yourself to abusing me. You allegedly went around spreading sexual insinuations about me, slut-shaming me, and encouraging people to ask whose dick I had supposedly sucked to get my badge.

You tried to reduce my contributions, my work, and my reputation to a vulgar sexual rumour.


I deliberately maintained boundaries with male admins, moderators, and owners because I did not want to mix my personal life with my involvement on the site moderation. I wanted my contributions to speak for themselves. I did not want personal relationships with staff to become part of my reputation.
View attachment 436364View attachment 436367View attachment 436365

Yet you chose to suggest otherwise.

And now, look at where we are. You are a moderator.

So, Radhae, let me ask you a question in the same spirit as the questions you were so comfortable encouraging others to ask about me.

Should I start asking whose dick you supposedly sucked to get your position? Did you have to do cams or send pictures to receive the support you now enjoy?

No? Of course not. I have no evidence that you did any of those things, and I am not claiming that you did.

That is precisely the point.

Those are degrading insinuations, not evidence. They are the sort of allegations that can humiliate someone, undermine their credibility, and poison the way an entire community views them.

You apparently understood none of that when the target was me.

You had no problem questioning my dignity, spreading rumours about my supposed sexual favours, and inviting others to join in humiliating me. But imagine how quickly the situation would change if the same accusations were directed at you.

Would you consider them harmless gossip? Would you call them justified criticism? Or would you suddenly understand how disgusting it is to have your character reduced to baseless sexual speculation?

If you cannot tolerate those insinuations being directed at you, you had absolutely no business using them to attack me.

And Master Blaster, what does it say about your judgement that someone who allegedly engaged in this kind of character assassination has now been given moderation privileges?

I was supposedly unfit to moderate. Yet the person who tried to humiliate me and damage my reputation is now trusted with authority.

What an extraordinary coincidence.


5. Hades, was I creating drama when my contributions were useful to you?​

Hades, in the thread you deleted, you accused me of creating drama.

Let's revisit a few things, shall we?

Was I creating drama when I reported the man on Twitter who was recording people's cams in IC, which led to the introduction of lock and visibility options for cams?

Was I creating drama when I reported users who were attempting to poach members into other chat sites?

Was I creating drama throughout the year and a half I spent moderating your site, dealing with users and trying to keep the Telugu room in order?


If my involvement was so unbearable, why was I given the position in the first place?

Were my contributions appreciated only when they benefited the site? Was I a valuable moderator when I was doing the work, but suddenly a dramatic troublemaker when I expected my own complaints to be taken seriously?

You cannot accept someone's labour, benefit from their vigilance, and then dismiss them as a drama queen the moment they demand accountability.

That is not leadership. That is expecting loyalty without offering fairness in return.

And deleting the thread does not answer a single question I raised. It merely prevents people from seeing the questions you apparently did not want to address.


6. Master Blaster, if you have a personal problem with me, stop disguising it as impartial administration.​

You opposed my appointment from the beginning. My badge was eventually removed, and I was told I was unfit to moderate. Meanwhile, someone with a history of conflict and alleged abuse was given another chance and ultimately a position of authority.

You are entitled to dislike me. You are entitled to disagree with me. You are even entitled to decide that I should never moderate again.

But what you are not entitled to demand is that everyone blindly accept your decisions as impartial simply because you are an owner.

Having power is not the same as having integrity. Having the final say is not the same as being right. And deleting criticism is not the same as disproving it.

If you dislike me that much, remove my badge, ban me, or delete my ID. Do whatever you believe you need to do. I am not going to beg you for a badge or audition for your approval.

But spare me the pretence that this is all about standards when the standards seem to change depending on whose side you are on.

I would rather lose my place on a site than spend my time desperately trying to earn the approval of someone who has already decided that I am the problem.


7. And if you delete this thread, at least make the reason obvious.​

I know there are members who will read this and remain silent. Some may be afraid of losing their badges. Others may fear being banned or becoming the next target of staff displeasure.

I understand. Not everyone wants to risk their place in a community over a disagreement with the people who control it.

But do not mistake silence for agreement.

If this thread disappears too, it will only reinforce my concern that criticism is easier to suppress than answer. You can remove the words from the wall, but you cannot use deletion as a substitute for accountability.

I tried to resolve these issues privately. I tried to communicate respectfully. I gave the people involved opportunities to address my concerns without turning this into a public dispute.

What did that achieve?

I was ignored, my complaint was dismissed as drama, and the thread was deleted.

At some point, continuing to remain quiet stops being diplomacy and starts becoming an expectation that you will accept whatever treatment you receive.

I am done with that expectation.

You cannot demand respect from members while treating their concerns as an inconvenience. You cannot preach about moderation standards while applying them selectively. And you cannot expect people to trust the administration when they believe personal loyalties matter more than consistent judgement.


8. The people who actually stood by me deserve to be acknowledged.​

Despite everything, I want to thank @Aphrodite and @JUPITER

Among the staff members I dealt with, you were the ones who took the time to understand the problems I faced and offered me genuine support.

It was not the support I expected from the male admins and owners involved in these particular disputes. It was two fellow women who made me feel heard when I felt dismissed by the people with the greatest authority.

I will not forget that.

Thank you both for listening, for understanding, and for helping me when you could. Whatever happens after this, I genuinely appreciate what you did for me.


MY FINAL WORD​

Let me make one thing absolutely clear: this was never just about a badge. It is about the hypocrisy of condemning one person's reactions while overlooking another person's alleged conduct.

I can accept losing a position. I can accept criticism. I can accept that I may have made mistakes during my time as a moderator.

What I will not accept is being told that my emotions make me unfit for authority while someone who allegedly abused me, spread rumours about me, and attempted to undermine my reputation is given the very authority I lost.

I will not accept having my contributions forgotten while someone else's brief moderation experience is used as a defence.

And I will not accept being told I am creating drama simply because I refuse to let these issues be swept under the carpet.

Master Blaster, you can remove my badge. You can ban me. You can delete my ID. You can even delete this thread.

But none of those actions will answer the questions I have raised.


Radhae, you were comfortable questioning my dignity when you thought you could get away with it. I hope that, at the very least, you now understand why those same questions would be unacceptable if directed at you.

@Hades , if you genuinely believed I was nothing but a source of drama, you should never have appointed me in the first place. You do not get to benefit from someone's work and then rewrite their entire contribution as troublemaking when they speak against unfair treatment.

And Master Blaster @Administrator , if you believe your decisions are fair, you should have no difficulty explaining them without deleting the complaints they provoke.

I have said my goodbyes. I am not asking for my badge back, and I am not interested in fighting for a place in a community where I no longer trust the administration to treat me fairly.

I am leaving because I refuse to spend my time in a place where I feel that speaking up is more likely to get me punished than heard.

A badge is a privilege, not a measure of someone's character. An owner has authority, not automatic moral superiority. And a moderator title does not magically erase a person's history.


If this thread is deleted, so be it. If my ID is banned, so be it.

At least I will know that I said what I needed to say instead of remaining silent to protect the comfort and reputation of people who were unwilling to address my concerns.

I tried being respectful. I tried resolving things privately. I tried giving people the benefit of the doubt.

Now I am choosing to walk away with my self-respect intact.


You can take away my badge. You can take away my access. But you do not get to decide that my experience never happened simply because you would rather not answer for it.
Honestly, I feel UKgirl has a point. It's not just about a badge, it's about fairness and how people are treated. If rules are meant to be followed, then they should apply equally to everyone, not just to certain people.


Being a mod doesn't mean you can do whatever you want or use your power against people just because you don't agree with them. Mods are there to keep things fair, not to make members feel powerless or ignore their concerns.


If someone makes a mistake, deal with it fairly. Don't give one person a second chance while treating someone else differently for a similar situation. And if someone speaks up about something unfair, at least hear them out instead of calling it drama.


I'm not saying anyone is completely right or wrong here, but I do believe that power should be used responsibly, not misused. UKgirl deserves to have her side heard too. At the end of the day, respect and fairness should matter more than rank or personal connections.
 
So what if it’s a sex site? It has its own rules and guidelines, and we’ve been interacting here for quite some time. Just as you’ve come here to comment and share your thoughts, others come here too.You have come here to comment and express your views you are completely free to do so. And so are we.
 
So what if it’s a sex site? It has its own rules and guidelines, and we’ve been interacting here for quite some time. Just as you’ve come here to comment and share your thoughts, others come here too.You have come here to comment and express your views you are completely free to do so. And so are we.
No arguments... Just reminded you that this place is not meant to invest emotions other than lust
 
So, what exactly is bothering you now? You want your moderator badge back, right? That’s the whole point, isn’t it? Then why turn it into a whole documentary with endless screenshots, paragraphs, and allegations?
Let’s assume the thread you posted yesterday wasn’t about me and was about something else. Fine, let’s leave it at that. But now tell me, if yesterday’s thread was a different issue, what exactly changed today?
Are you upset because Radhae Ji got a badge? Because yours was removed? Or because someone else got the position you lost? Which one is it? Because after reading your entire post, it’s becoming difficult to figure out whether this is about moderation rules, favouritism, or simply the badge itself.
You say Master Blaster opposed your appointment from the beginning. Fine, that’s your perspective. But when you were appointed as a moderator, did you question every decision that worked in your favour with the same intensity? Or do administrative decisions suddenly become unfair only when they go against you?
Here’s another interesting question: if yesterday’s thread had nothing to do with you personally, what happened today that made you write an entire essay? Was Radhae Ji receiving a badge the real turning point?
If you genuinely don’t care about the badge anymore, why has losing it become such a huge issue? And if you do care about it, why not simply admit that? You can’t keep saying the badge doesn’t matter while making the badge the centre of every argument.
As for Radhae Ji’s past, if you have genuine concerns, raise them with the relevant evidence and ask the administration for an explanation. But someone else receiving a badge doesn’t automatically prove that you were treated unfairly. Likewise, losing your badge doesn’t automatically prove that every decision against you was biased.
So let’s keep it simple.
Do you want your moderator badge back, or do you want an explanation for why it was removed?
Those are two different things. If you want answers, ask for answers. If you want the badge back, be honest about that instead of wrapping everything in allegations of hypocrisy and favouritism.
And one last question…
If the badge truly means nothing to you anymore, why does someone else receiving it seem to matter so much?
 
Don't u regret saying this @ukgirl ? Being a staff , if not in IC, you are 'till the point' a staff of Sex Chat Side. Being a female co-staff I stood by your side, haven't I? But whats this shit? Why the hell the staff convos are dragged? You expect owner to fuck off from the site that's made by he himself? And what's the point of dragging momma duck into the scene, like you expect her to stand by your side after this shit being carried off n go against a cold war? Hell, I guess I know you from 2 years, I was just some 3 or 4 years I in the site, so goes your, n the site existed even before, without u me or any of the asses who commented 'SHITS' here, and they bark, This is fucking my personal comment, and anyone gets offended, i damn don't care for it. We ain't oxygen for the site if you mistake it. And was that just you who was dragged to reply those comments of did you suck 'owners' dick to get a Badge? NO. Every single female staff here had went through it. And being in Hindi Chat I got more abuses than u ever faced in that fucking room of yours. I expected more mature behaviour from your end , but you fucked it up so smooth. U were made staff after believing you fucking won't share 'STAFF convos' on public, so that these DUMBs keep supporting it thinking they know the whole Piece of Story when they don't.

Badges are never privilege, if hades zeus or momma duck wanna take away my badge, THEY FUCKING CAN. I don't pay a penny for the site to fucking run it. What u get is free, u are expected not to ruin it by the drama you do it here. So goes anyone holding it. And I'm fucking not talking for anyone.

What feeling you were having while sharing those PRIVATE CONVOS here???? Will you be happy if someone drags the pvt convos you have if done with them, do you? And why did you have to report those cams being recorded in past when you can't keep even the Convo made with staff yourself.

And for all those who are commenting, keep barking until you get out of your sound.

I don't want people tagging me , commenting supporting my fucking comment here. Shit off.
 
We are not machines that is programmed to feel only lust over here.

Other emotions do have a play wherever you are. Even if you claim that you are a fuck boy
If u consider ur emotions and time are silly enough to waste over here then go on.. I'm out..
 
Don't blame Aarzoo he isn't entirely wrong in what he's saying. There's no point in wasting your energy here. I am facing a similar situation and feel frustrated too, which is why I’ve stopped expecting anything or complaining here.

Everyone simply wants a fair decision nothing more.is that really hard to do.If someone makes a mistake, they should be warned whether they are staff or a regular user because they are human, too. After all, it is not the case that one person is always right while everyone else is always wrong.
And Elara, stop being rude like always.I admit I don't know the details about it, but the core issue remains the same, doesn't it? We’re just sharing the kind of valuers we sometimes have to deal with we aren't posting nonsense here. Okay? If you don't like it, don't watch it.
And for your information, nothing in this world is free even our data for which we pay goes there. And This site is run together with everyone what is Zozo without the people?
And I know everything whose side you are taking and why,That is exactly what I expect from you.Some people aren't fit to be admins or moderators. I have no idea how they end up getting those roles.
You attach importance to everything here, and all of that makes you better but not for me.
Do not scare people with your words.And I haven't done anything wrong I am simply stating my point. That is why I am not afraid.This is their site they can remove us.And everyone knows this.There is no need to say this.
 
Last edited:
Top