Us bruh lolI feel like a grandma at Zozo like it's time to retire.![]()
Us bruh lolI feel like a grandma at Zozo like it's time to retire.![]()
Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for uNo one ever picked me.. So no idea

“Are you Wi-Fi? Because I’m feeling a connection… but I’m not sure it’s strong enough to stay.”
Hello and good evening Ms.. I guess all the female users will be able to tell.
@Daizy didn’t you ask for fastest way to get blocked ? I thought so .Do you mind bending over ?
Oops Ig u forgot to read the complete thread@Daizy didn’t you ask for fastest way to get blocked ? I thought so .
Let me go to room tomorrow . Use some worst ever pick up line , get blocked and come back with detail.

Well i will pickup u from a pick up truck
@DaizyCan we skip the small talk and pretend we met at our wedding?

I used pick up line to @Dhvani : If I kidnap you to marry you , would you accept our marriage as love marriage? ... Thank God she didnt block me. I am safe

LolBoy:
Ufff your dp.. Always attract me for u
cheetra
Let it be thats ur usual
Boy:
Tumhare cameraman ko kidnap karna hi padega lagta hai
![]()
The real entertainment lies in reading the lines that appear in the comments...
